9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Also nice if DelphiSpec would support this: https://github.com/nbehave/NBehave/wiki/StepsDec 20, 2013
- Nice idea!
Actually, my plan for this weekend is to support Data Tables and Scenario Outlines (as seen on Cucumber documentation). Plus minor fixes.Dec 20, 2013
- Nice stuff Roman. Would you consider contributing this to DUnitX, I think it would fit in quite nicely. I was planning on implementing cucumber support anyway, just haven't had the time to get to it yet(not enough hours in the day). DUnitX has an Assert class which would make like easier, and it's more likely to be able to accomodate your code than the DUnit project (which is anchored by supporting old compiler versions). DUnitX makes use of RTTI and other features of D2010+. Just a thought...Dec 20, 2013
- I didn't try DUnitX yet. I will definitely take a look. Thank you!Dec 21, 2013
- Data Tables support added https://github.com/RomanYankovsky/DelphiSpec/blob/master/Demo/Features/accounts.feature
Also now it supports arrays, use more flexible step definition methods and works under Delphi XE. Thanks toDec 22, 2013
- Nice work with the Data Tables being implemented!!Dec 22, 2013
Add a comment...