Woooooop! ActionBarCompat is now available.
So glad ActionBarCompat (appcompat) has (finally) been released. Feels like an age since I started on it.
86 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- Thanks. No luck with style, but "android:icon" seems to work though. Not sure what the difference is.Jul 25, 2013
- Bene Hr+4How can I use ActionBarCompat with a PreferenceActivity?Jul 26, 2013
- How do I integrate the ABC in a PreferenceActivity?Aug 6, 2013
- For someone making the switch to Android Studio, there seems to be a lot of missing information to get this running. My app (Imported from Eclipse into AS) doesn't use gradle for builds, so how can I get this working? It seems that my app can't find; all the resources it needs.Aug 9, 2013
- any idea how to set <item name="android:windowActionBarOverlay">true</item> for API level lower than 11? I'm working with Navigation Drawer and Sliding Layout. Thank you!Aug 13, 2013
- Any news on getting this to work on Android Studio?Sep 2, 2013