Apparently Amazon is selling the LG G6+ - a G6 with Quad DAC, 128GB storage.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Bootloader unlocking is generally only needed to install "custom Roms" not the manufacturer ones. Every phone is different though. A locked bootloader checks the boot image to see if has the correct digital signature. A standard LG G6+ ROM obviously would. So I doubt (all though I don't know enough to be sure) a locked bootloader would be a problem.4w
- Not sure about "etc" but iPhones certainly don't come with Facebook and Twitter installed.4w
- Ted SalmonOwnerWell the 5C I had did. Didn't it? I'm sure that it was in the Settings from first switch on? Happy to be proved wrong, but I'm really convinced in my head that it was. Like HTC phones - already present. No?4w
- Twitter account used to be built in, but not for a while now. Even back then it was not the app from memory, you still have to download that. It just meant any Twitter app could use it (and it was pretty handy, the opposite of bloat IMO)4w
- Ted SalmonOwnerOK - thanks. Yes, maybe, but I just remember seeing the Settings there.
As for bloat, I guess it depends what you use. One man's bloat is another man's bread and butter.
I don't consider all the raft of Google services on Android phones to be bloat, but I know people who do.
I guess one could argue that Twitter is mainstream enough to not be considered bloat.
But it still annoys me on HTC phones that I have no choice and I don't really want it.
- And I'm now seeing it for $449 for the amazon version. Probably a black friday/cyber monday deal.4w
Add a comment...