It's free to come, so I hope you will join for some inspiration and hands-on look at the new tools, rapidly building your mobile backend, and more. Register at the Google Cloud Platform Roadshow page!
From Zero to Fully-Functioning App
In just one hour we'll step through everything you need to build an Android application that uses Cloud services to provide a fun experience. You'll see many of the elements of the platform in action, including Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud Storage, VM Engines, Cloud Endpoints and much more. You'll come away seeing how easy it is to build an application that runs at Google scale.
Blurring the Iaas/PaaS Divide
We're introducing a brand new way of thinking about development for the cloud -- one which takes the best of both IaaS and PaaS but removes the false choice. What if you wanted to build an app that had the great management of one built on a PaaS platform, but needed capabilities that weren't supported. You could build it using IaaS, but you'd need to do a lot of management. In this session we'll show you how this wall can be breached, and how you can start building applications for the next version of the cloud.
New Frontiers in Cloud Development
We have a wonderful new way for developers to build cloud applications. We can't talk much about it yet, but we know you're going to love it. In this session you'll get hands-on with how to use it!
SpectINGular : Enterprise Scale AngularJS
are now available.
AngularJS is a really awesome framework, but what does it take to make it successful at Enterprise scale within a bank? ING still has many JEE based apps at its Internet site, decorated with some JQuery to provide some bells and whistles.
How do you transfer from a scattered frontend app to one Angular app?
What does it take to deploy our entire frontend app every 15 minutes into production?
How do you manage code quality while working on one app with 30+ teams?
And how does one keep teams -independent in this process?
While still a challenge, we believe we have an approach to actually achieve this. Wanna see the ins and outs, including some code examples? Come and see.
REGISTRATION IS THROUGH EVENTBRITE, Please follow link for ticketsales.
René van Putten
Kick Off: Henk Kolk, Chief Architect ING
Session: Enterprise Scale AngularJS
Sponsored by Qualogy
Chinese/Indonesian food will be served, sponsored by ING
#webscalesql #facebook #google
Thanks all for making this happen (especially from Trivento and from Google!)
#dart #dartlang #developers /via
In celebration of 1.0, the global developer community organized over 120 Dart Flight School events, and the response was overwhelming. Throughout February, 8500 developers learned how to build modern web (and server!) apps with Dart and AngularDart. Thank you to the amazing community organizers, speakers, volunteers, and attendees that made this possible.
Next time, space!
- Founder and CTO of QAFE (www.qafe.com)
- BoardMember for Qualogy, Head of Product Development (www.qualogy.com)
- Organizer Google Developer Group Netherlands (https://plus.google.com/u/0/109146411236228596892/posts )
- Member of the W3C Web Applications Working Group (http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=42538&public=1&gs=1&)
- Leiden UniversityComputer Science, MSc., 1993 - 1998
- Rijswijkse Openbare Scholengemeenschap (ROS/Atlas College)VWO, 1987 - 1993
- QAFE IncCTO/Founder, 2012 - present
- QualogyFounder QAFE, Technical Project lead, Software Engineer (Java/JEE/ Google technologies like Google API, GWT, AppEngine, BigTable/Spring/etc), 2003 - present
- SportCityLes Mills Bodypump Instructor, Group Fitness Instructor, 2009 - 2012
- Ponte VecchioSenior Java Developer, Head of Product Development Department, 2000 - 2003
- ORTEC ConsultantsConsultant, 1998 - 2000
- Nederlands Lucht en Ruimtevaart LaboratoriumInformation Analist, 1998 - 1998
- Leiden UniversityPractical Course lead, 1995 - 1998
Attachments in Gmail, now with the power of Google Drive
Cross-posted on the Official Google Blog and Gmail Blog You're probably used to downloading email attachments, but each of those files takes
Google Now Serves 25 Percent of North American Internet Traffic | Wired ...
A central cooling plant in Google?s Douglas County, Georgia data center.Photo: Google/Connie Zhou Everyone knows Google is big. But the trut
Superman to face Batman in Man of Steel sequel, Zack Snyder confirms
Warner Bros says Henry Cavill will be back in red cape but no word on who will play Dark Knight after Christian Bale's exit
HTML5 Rocks - How Browsers Work: Behind the Scenes of Modern Web Browsers
A resource for developers looking to put HTML5 to use today, including information on specific features and when to use them in your apps.