The Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce represents business in Rogers Park. We are volunteers who in the best interest of our community, devote our time to preserving great local businesses and boosting Rogers Park business.
MISSION STATEMENT: To provide leadership and representation in order to benefit the members operating businesses in the Rogers Park community.
VISION STATEMENT: To guide businesses, service organizations, institutions, and individuals to establish new businesses and promote existing businesses within the Rogers Park community. To create and stimulate an orderly economic growth, thereby enriching Rogers Park's diverse community.
Visit our office Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce
7231 N. Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL. 60626
A list of our Membership Benefits is located here:
Benefits for our Membership include:
• Advertisement and Marketing - Outdoor advertising opportunities through event sponsorship, street-pole banners and newspaper advertising. Promotion online through our website, social media, and monthly newsletters.
• Business Advocacy - We represent the business's and organizations in Rogers Park and will use our network to assist your with a plethora of tasks.
• Business Well-being Checks - We will visit your business to ask about your current issues and do what we can to assist.
• Media Mentions - The Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce will mention any and all members possible during radio, television, and press interviews.
• Referral Program - When a resident or business needs a good or service, we will refer them to our Chamber members.
• Ad Hand Out - We will distribute brochures and advertising materials throughout Rogers Park.
• Shop Local Campaign - We encourage residents of Rogers Park to shop at local businesses to stimulate our local economy.
• Community Outreach - We will connect you with our community leaders and their programs and events, so that you are in the know about upcoming developments and keep your business ahead of the trends.
• Local Business Directory - We will list your business or organization in our directory with complete contact information including a direct link to your website.
• Event Involvement - You will be invited to introduce your business at all of our events. You can also host one of our events at your location to bring potential customers through your front door.
• Fresh Start Monday - On one Monday a month, we will hold a lottery to clean up a members storefront exterior for one hour.
• Snow Shovel Lottery - We will pick a member weekly during the months November - February and shovel a portion of their front walkway when the snow exceeds two inches.
• We also post several updates every day on our social media profiles about developments and special offers from our membership.