Profile

Scrapbook photo 1
Roger Simon
Attended University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1,421 followers|211,030 views
AboutPosts

Stream

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Trump puts down the hay where the goats can get it. My column:
Simon says: There are three major U.S. political parties: the Republicans, the Democrats and the Trumpeters.
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Hillary Clinton: "In spite of what other candidates say, we believe in the goodness of our people and the greatness of our nation."
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Donald Trump is so nervous he is looking for hoopla. My column: http://politi.co/22NDYOx 
Simon says: When it comes to conventions, The Donald is anti-dull.
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Thanks, Creators Nation!
Creators Nation: "A HUGE congrats to Roger Simon who won 3rd place in the National Headliner Awards."
2

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
My column:
Simon says: Trump does not have a tight core. His advisers do not work on policies; they work on chokeholds.
2

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
It appears the Democratic voters of Wisconsin are thoroughly unimpressed with interviews in the NY Daily News.
1
Have them in circles
1,421 people
Rodrigo Torres Buratti's profile photo
Prashastha P's profile photo
Alex Grossman's profile photo
Wel Sam's profile photo
Bob Lewis's profile photo
Bendita Tentación's profile photo
Tina Bfr's profile photo
Jeremy Katz's profile photo
Rolinda Mccarthy's profile photo

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Colbert: "Trump's candidacy just got five states less funny."
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Trump’s playing a part, but at least he’s practicing. My column:
Donald Trump is living his word. His word often changes. But you can't blame him for that. At the time he is giving his word, he means it.
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Jimmy Fallon: "FiveThirtyEight says Hillary has 99% chance of winning primary. Bernie Sanders said, "My god, I've become part of the 1%!"
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Hastert's long fall from grace. My column:
Simon says: Dennis Hastert is more likely to be remembered for his reclining chair.
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Sanders in Brklyn: "Everyone of us is getting ripped off by the drug companies who charge us the highest prices in the world."
1

Roger Simon

Shared publicly  - 
 
Trump wants to hijack America. Want to stop him? My column:
Simon says: Trump does not have a tight core. His advisers do not work on policies; they work on chokeholds.
1
People
Have them in circles
1,421 people
Rodrigo Torres Buratti's profile photo
Prashastha P's profile photo
Alex Grossman's profile photo
Wel Sam's profile photo
Bob Lewis's profile photo
Bendita Tentación's profile photo
Tina Bfr's profile photo
Jeremy Katz's profile photo
Rolinda Mccarthy's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Columnist
Story
Tagline
Chief Political Columnist at Politico: Sometimes in error, but never in doubt.
Introduction
Chief Political Columnist at Politico
Education
  • University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
    English Literature