Follow these rules for life and your life can only get better and better. Here's my explanation of how to start applying these great rules for life:
1. Don't Let Your Past Screw Up Your Today. -- How do you do that? Accept that your past is what it is and focus on today.
2. Stop Thinking (worrying) About What Others Think of You -- Ultimately it really doesn't matter what others think of you. It only matters what you think of you.
3. Practice Being Patient -- It's true that time is the great healer, but it can only work when you're patient enough to let it.
4. Don't Compare Yourself to Others -- We each have our own path to walk. Comparing your journey to someone else's only causes you to loose sight of your own path.
5. Don't Over Think Things -- You don't have to know all the answers. That's what stepping out in faith is for.
6. Don't Say "You Made Me Feel..." -- No one controls your happiness (or any of your other feelings) except you.
7. Smile More -- No matter what your present circumstances or life has been, you've got a lot to be thankful for.
I've got some more work to do myself on applying a few of these rules for life. We're all always changing - either we're getting better or worse. Will you join me in making your life better by applying these life rules?
#healthyliving #personalgrowth #personaldevelopment Image: http://goo.gl/dOwcd
Convert your mobile into a universal remote - The Economic Times
Your smartphone can do more than you think. It can remotely start car, control various appliances in home, control A/V equipment.
Google scraps Chrome's RSS extension along with Reader
Chrome's best option for handling feeds already has met the same fate that will come to Google Reader. There are replacements, though. Read
Chris Hayes to replace Ed Schultz in prime-time slot
MSNBC announced their latest move as it struggles to dominate the 25 to 54 demographic
HP TouchPad gets CyanogenMod Android first boot [Video] - SlashGear
HP's $100 fire sale of the TouchPad led to the webOS slate dropping into the hands of several developers, not least the CyanogenMod team, an
Scala: The Android programming language you didn't know you had
Statically typed Java language pushed as alternative to JRuby and Groovy for building mobile Android apps
Non-Profit Spotlight: Every Body Walk | Urban Indy
Home; About. Curt Ailes; Chris Corr; Kirsten Eamon-Shine; Kevin Kastner; Jason Larrison; Greg Meckstroth; Scott Russell; Graeme Sharpe; Jim
Adobe InDesign CS5.5 | Shop, Buy, Deals & Compare | PCMag.com
PCMag.com compares prices and deals for Adobe InDesign CS5.5 products for all of your shopping needs.
Samsung smartphone sales smashed Apple in Q2 according to estimates
Samsung's lead over Apple in the smartphone market continues to increase, as does its lead over Nokia in the global cellphone market, accord
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update for Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi Now Available for ...
Google's newly-acquired phone manufacturer Motorola announced Friday, July 27th, that the much anticipated Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for
Sprint Cripples Galaxy S III Via ‘Security Update’: Bye, Bye Universal S...
Sprint is reportedly removing a universal search feature on Samsung Galaxy S III handsets via a "Security Update" in an effort to squelch a
10 Photography Apps for Android « Giveaway Tuesdays!
10 Photography Apps for Android |► 10 Images. I'll be the first to admit we owe Android a little love here on Giveaway Tuesdays. We've had a
Activists Target Apple, Deliver Petitions to Seek Labor Reform
Outraged by reports of harsh working conditions in overseas factories that produce iPhones, iPads and other popular Apple products, supporte