But parents don’t know where to turn for trusted information to help their children achieve optimal health, get to the root cause of their illnesses, and feel confident integrating conventional and natural treatments for their families. Parents want to know how to take the stress out of childhood for their kids, and the worry out of parenting for themselves.
NOW you have a place to go!
Join Dr. Elisa Song, holistic mama doc, as she hosts The Thriving Child Summit – a landmark event bringing together 35+ of the world’s experts (including me!!) in holistic children’s & women’s health/wellness, integrative medicine, nutrition, parenting, and mind-body medicine. Join a worldwide community of parents who are committed to raising thriving children and pursuing lives full of wellness and vitality for their whole family!
Sign up today at http://www.robinraygreen.com/thrive
While fatigue can cause of dark circles under the eyes, for many kids there’s more to it than that. Check out my video with perspective on why kids get dark circles under their eyes and what to do about it! #naturalremedies #fatigue
- Center for Advanced Acupuncture PediatricsFounder & Educator, 2013 - presentPremier pediatric acupuncture training for acupuncturists around the world.
- Kids Love AcupunctureCreator & Blogger, 2011 - presentA blog to give parents safe, effective and time-tested remedies to keep their kids healthy naturally.
- Robin Green Acupuncture, Inc.Acupuncturist, 2004 - presentClinic owner and acupuncturist
Robin Green is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and leading expert in the field of pediatric acupuncture. She has over ten years clinical experience using Chinese medicine to help children heal from contemporary chronic illness. She currently practices at her clinic Robin Green Acupuncture with her colleague Sean Guinan.
Her popular kids health blog (KidsLoveAcupuncture.com) has over 1 million visitors annually. Robin founded the Center for Advanced Acupuncture Pediatrics, which provides premier pediatric acupuncture training worldwide. An up and coming HayHouse Author, her book on healing children with Traditional Chinese Medicine is due out Fall 2016.
When she's not busy working, Robin is chasing after her two boys and husband and enjoys running her dog while she rides her bike.
- Five Branches University2003
- University of California, DavisExercise Science, 1999