If you are a subject-matter expert, a coach, trainer or consultant, you need to monitor and track your field of interest anyhow, and if you learn to put aside, organise and properly collect the good gems you find during your scouting time, you can provide a really useful service to your readers and followers.
Furthermore there is no lack of tools web services that can help you carry out this task without needing to learn new or difficult skills.
Here are my personal six tips of advice and my favorite top six tools you need to check out, if you ever decide to start curating your own weekly newsletter:
#curation #newsletter #tips #tools
Vyer films offers independent film lovers a subscription service that can save them a great deal of time while rewarding small independent artists.
My focus areas are:
- Web Publishing
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Curation
- Online Collaboration Tools
- Web Presentation Tools
- Video Publishing
I am the founder of MasterNewMedia (1999), an online magazine for professional web publishers, published in four different languages and with a readership of about one million visitors per month.
- SFSU San Francisco State University
- SFAI San Francisco Art Institute
- UCSB University of California at Santa Barbara
- University of Rome
- IKONOS sasIndependent Professional Online Publisher, present
- Google, Microsoft, RAI, Mediaset, Videotime
- MasterNewMedia (current)
- MasterNewMedia Brazil (current)
- Content Curation Newsradar (current)
- Web Marketing Newsradar (current)
- Online Video Publishing (current)
- eBook Publishing Newsradar (current)
- Business Models Newsradar (current)
- Online Collaboration Tools Newsradar (current)
- Presentation Tools (current)
- Google Panda Newsradar (current)
- POP (current)
- Best Content Curation Tools (current)
- Best Web Publishing Tools (current)
- Best Content Discovery Tools (current)
- Best Video Publishing Tools (current)
- Best Online Collaboration Tools (current)
Newsletter Curation: Top 6 Tools and Tips To Curate Your Own Weekly News...
Robin Good's insight: Given the amount of news, stories, tools, events and services that are being announced on a daily basis it is very dif
Content Curation from A to Z: An Online Course with Robin Good
Content Curation from A to Z, a short online learning program, with Robin Good March 13th, April 24th and May 15th, from 12 to 14 (EST) Thre
Scoop.it Introduces New Layout Templates, Full Topic Embeds and Direct W...
Scoop.it, the content discovery, curation, distribution and publishing platform has recently added some very significant improvements to its
A Curated Showcase of the Best Email Newsletter Designs: Really Good Emails
The Best Email Designs in the Universe (that came into my inbox)
Collect, Capture and Organize Your Favorite Files and Web Pages with Zim...
Zimilate: Collect, Organize, and Expand What You Know.