- Digital Vineyard IncCEO, 2007 - present
- Sky High Def Digital Media2003 - present
- Mojo Media ProsMedia Producer, 2004 - present
- Fresh FilmAssistant Editor, 2005 - present
- Boult Cummings Conners and Berry PLCSystems Architect, 2008 - present
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLPRobie Bass is a creative professional working with High Definition Video, Final Cut Pro Editor at Digital Vineyard Inc., 5.1 Surround Sound Editor at Digital Vineyard Inc. Robie is a Movie Maker, Producer, Director, editor, and even a camera operator at Digital Vineyard Inc. in Nashville, TN. Robie Bass specializes in Webcasting technologies, and is a full-time Systems Architect., 2008 - present
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- American Color and GraphicsIT Contractor, 2008 - 2008
- Weigh Down Workshop IncCIO, 2000 - 2007
- Zeal GroupSenior Consultant, 1999 - 2000
- Goodwill Industries of Middle TennesseeI.T. Director, 1996 - 1999
- Aetna Health PlansSenior Systems Analyst, 1991 - 1996
- Nicholsworth EntertainmentSenior Sound and MIDI Engineer, 1986 - 1990
- Six Flags Over Texas Music Mill AmpitheaterSound and Lighting Technician, 1986 - 1989
Robie has many years of live webcasting experience, hosting over 1000 successful live webcasts world-wide.
As owner and operator at Digital Vineyard, Robie Bass has made High Definition commercials, corporate training videos, YouTube promotional videos, DVD ROMs, Enhanced CD projects, and has worked on music Videos and promotional videos for artists such as Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Cowboy
Troy, Eli Young Band, Reba McEntyre, Randy Owen, Broken Bow Records, and many more.
Robie has over ten years of experience while holding CTO, CIO, and I.S./I.T. Director level positions. He has done part time technology consulting for over twelve years with one year of full-time consulting.
Robie has 20 years of full-time enterprise IT Data Center operations experience in a very broad range of technologies including but not limited to Mainframes, AS400's, Windows Servers, Citrix Server Farms, Terminal Services, MSSQL, Oracle, MS Exchange Server, Web hosting, Website hosting and design, Website data integration, ASP, Cold Fusion, Database Design and Administration, e-Commerce, ERP, CRM and Call Center integration, Online Distance Learning, network engineering, business analysis, staffing, management, product marketing, financial, Telecom, outsourcing, consulting, purchasing, project management, and data center construction. Along with the IT experience he has done market research, thousands of live worldwide webcasts, video conferencing, Mass Data Storage, archiving, data warehousing, and designing and building Digital Audio and Video Editing suites. A freelance videographer with two Final Cut Studio editing workstations of his own with Shake 4 (digital compositing and special effects) experience.
His references are all top level CEO's, COO's, CFO's, Controllers, Doctors, and General Managers... and all are stellar. He has no bad references and has always had the best of reputations in every employment situation, whether contract or full-time.
- Mountainview College, Dallas1987
- Arlington Baptist College, Texas
- SOHK University