Hmmm looks like a spot of rain ... One of the pleasures on the Tibetan Plateau is watching the weather roll around the landscape. Actually this storm did not hit us directly, more or less, travelling around us, probably influenced by the mountains at 5000m plus. We were camped at a mere 4000metres or so.
389 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 47 previous comments
- thanks for your extended visitSep 20, 2013
- thanks for your sharesOct 4, 2013
- Woooww....awesome! Superb shot,love it a lot.Oct 25, 2013
- Robert van Koesveld,
Very nice capture!Feb 17, 2014
- much appreciated, Randy.Feb 17, 2014
- the weather gods r amazing,,,beauitfulApr 12, 2015
Add a comment...