- HKULife, 1948 - presentExperience, experience and failure
- Stellaris LtdCertificate in Governance Level 7, present8 units to understand effective governance
- Massey UniversityBusiness, presentMarketing, Economics, Finance, Administration, HR, Operations,
- Auckland UniversityCertificate in Adult Education, presentModules for helping adults learn
Born on an Indian Reservation where her RCMP father was the law. Roberta began working in and with businesses at the age of 8. Retail candy sales let to card sales and on and on for the next 40+ years.
Roberta has met the needs of Organisations, Community bodies, Body Corporates, Tertiary Institutes, and Individual business men and women. She has worked in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, distribution, direct sales, network marketing, consulting. She has been online since 1992.
Roberta optimises outcomes through alignment of individual and group purposes. She helps individuals to define their purpose so that their business can utilise the individual’s passion to achieve the overall purpose for the benefit of the greater community.
Roberta speaks to groups and conducts workshops to grow ZOOMER business. She believes that if every boomer opened a business a employed one person, unemployment would cease. She believes that there is a need and a place in every economy for small business and business owners.
Roberta mentors business owners to grow and develop their businesses. Her latest venture is BUDZ Business Services
- BUDZ Business ServicesBusiness Consultant for systems and communications, presentHelping business owners communicate and service clients better