By Wendy Schuchart I had an opportunity to chat with some analysts over the last few weeks and asked them “If CIOs could push one thing to improve their data center’s sustainability, what would you suggest.” Overwhelmingly, the analysts responded with a…
by Jose Ruiz Enhancing Performance Via Passive Data Center Cooling Note: This is the first installment of a regular series providing you with economical options for improving your data center cooling performance. Passive data center cooling performance is…
- Future FacilitiesSales Manager, 2013 - presentFuture Facilities has pioneered the use of full 3-dimensional simulation techniques in the design and operational management of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. This platform, called the Virtual Facility ©, provides an open Predictive DCIM ® methodology to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Capacity and Resilience. Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design and application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Extreme NetworksNamed Accounts - Data Center and HPC Solutions, 2012 - 2013
- Emerson Electric CompanyMajor Accounts Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- AvocentRegional Sales Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- Paramount PicturesSenior Assistant to Executive Vice President, 1999 - 2000
- StorybayDirector of Sales and Marketing, 2000 - 2002
- Affinity InvestmentsDirector of Sales, 2002 - 2006
- RackwiseNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2006 - 2008
- GDCM - NlyteRegional Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2008 - 2009
- ModiusNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development - Social Media, 2009 - 2011
Robert is a dedicated team player with enterprising abilities and always provides the proper solutions that his clients need to protect their investment within the Mission Critical Data Center Facility.
Future Facilities has pioneered the use of 3D simulation techniques for design, assessment and operations of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities.
This platform, called the Virtual Facility, provides Predictive Modeling into DCIM to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Infrastructure for Availability Capacity and Efficiency (ACE).
Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design/application of Continuous Modeling, DCIM and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Florida State University
- The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
Beyond the cranes: Spike in data center demand reveals evidence of Seatt...
Digital Fortress, a Seattle-area data center provider, says demand for server space is up about 200 percent from this time last year thanks
Uptime Institute Rolls New Efficient IT Stamp of Approval
Primarily known for its data center Tier Certification program, the Uptime Institute new Stamp of Approval measures and approves overall IT
Compass Bringing Wearable Technology To The Data Center
The futuristic pilot project combines mobile and wearable technology for smooth data center operation Read More
Vapor IO Challenges Rack Management With Open MistOS
Vapor IO tuned the data center aisle concept on its head, and now with Open MistOS, its tackling Top-Of-Rack (TOR) management. Read More
How Etsy Optimized Data Center Infrastructure for Efficiency | Data Cent...
Etsy's approach to collaboration are key to efficiency just as much as tuning different pieces of its data center. Read More
Three Ways to Get a Better Data Center Model | Data Center Knowledge
New data center lab at Binghamton University used to study energy efficiency Read More
Energy Efficient Data Center: Key factors in modular efficiency
The configuration of the hot and cold aisle containment systems is central to modular data center energy efficiency.
Data Center Power: Why Combined Heat and Power Makes Sense
Technology promises substantial cost reductions through efficiency and ability to generate chilled water Read More
EMC and Partner Take Backup to Underground Data Center
Joint solution will include off-site backup in a former Pennsylvania limestone mine Read More
Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger Sets Tone for Data Center World | Data Center Kn...
Conference's opening keynote shows Rudy's attitude and approach can transcend the sports world Read More
SmartCube Gains Modular Data Center Patent | Data Center Knowledge
Cooling design and IT accessibility address containers’ staff discomfort issues Read More
Report: Another Apple Data Center Expansion Underway in Oregon
Company plans to add final two pods on its existing Oregon data center campus, about one week after reports of a potential brand new data ce
CenturyLink says Bloom Energy fuel cells keep it green
Earth Day release highlights fuel cells from secretive Bloom Energy
How AWS Machine Learning Can Help in Data Center Management
General-purpose machine-learning service can be used to predict hardware failures, temperature fluctuations, and more Read More
Microsoft Containers, a Bid for Azure Developer Supremacy
Cloud providers are going after developers, and developers are embracing containers. Read More
A better way to store solar power for data centers | Network World
Pumped-storage hydroelectricity systems could become the 'world's biggest batteries,' and have implications for power-hungry data centers.