- Future FacilitiesSales Manager, 2013 - presentFuture Facilities has pioneered the use of full 3-dimensional simulation techniques in the design and operational management of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. This platform, called the Virtual Facility ©, provides an open Predictive DCIM ® methodology to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Capacity and Resilience. Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design and application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Extreme NetworksNamed Accounts - Data Center and HPC Solutions, 2012 - 2013
- Emerson Electric CompanyMajor Accounts Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- AvocentRegional Sales Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- Paramount PicturesSenior Assistant to Executive Vice President, 1999 - 2000
- StorybayDirector of Sales and Marketing, 2000 - 2002
- Affinity InvestmentsDirector of Sales, 2002 - 2006
- RackwiseNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2006 - 2008
- GDCM - NlyteRegional Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2008 - 2009
- ModiusNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development - Social Media, 2009 - 2011
- Florida State University
- The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
CenturyLink Data Center Team Keeps Eye on the Ball Despite Uncertain Fut...
Company expanding data centers in Phoenix, Chicago, London, growing carrier diversity Read More
Energy guzzlers no more: Data centers finally using less electricity, ne...
A new study by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory has found that America's data centers, often called server farms, have become far more
US Data Center Giants in Europe: the Brexit Effect | Data Center Knowledge
Uncertainty is rarely good for business, but long-term effects remain to be seen Read More
Data Tower: a Data Center for Saruman | Data Center Knowledge
Italian architects' idea looks like a data center skyscraper from the future Tolkien would have come up with had he been asked to design a s
Amazon's Cloud Arm Makes First Submarine Cable Investment
Transpacific Hawaiki cable expected to improve AWS latency for users in Australia and New Zealand Read More
CyrusOne Plans Huge Expansion at CME Data Center Campus in Chicago | Dat...
Plans call for 500,000-square foot data center in response to influx of inquiries from financial services firms Read More
Guide to Facebook’s Open Source Data Center Hardware | Data Center Knowl...
Mark Zuckerberg’s social networking giant is the world’s biggest open source hardware design factory Read More
Vapor IO’s Re-envisioned Data Centers One Step Closer to Reality | Data ...
Imagine designing self-healing physical environments that work in concert with self-healing IT environments. This is the power of OpenDCRE.
Canara Adds ‘-as-a-Service’ Option to Power Monitoring | Data Center Kno...
A pro-active strategy — which involves a periodic, comprehensive report on the data center’s power supply situation — could save as much as
Will Federal Data Center Construction Freeze Benefit Colocation Provider...
The opportunity is big, but closing a data center services deal with the feds is a long and complicated journey Read More
Juniper CIO on Going All-In with Cloud | Data Center Knowledge
Q&A with Bob Worrall on complete transformation of the networking giant’s IT strategy Read More
Why Google Doesn’t Outsource Data Center Operations | Data Center Knowledge
It’s for a reason the data center industry is all too familiar with Read More
DuPont Fabros Firing on All Cylinders: Time to Step on Gas? | Data Cente...
Company's recent recommitment to wholesale data center focus did not take long to pay off for investors Read More
LinkedIn Designs Own 100G Data Center Switch | Data Center Knowledge
Plans to deploy Pigeon switching platform at upcoming Oregon data center Read More
Equinix, AT&T, Verizon Join Facebook’s Open Source Data Center Proje...
Open Compute Project launches telco project that will focus on telecommunications tech Read More
Breaking Design Barriers With #DataCenter Engineering Simulation
Presented at DCD15 San Francisco - To scale up and out, Vapor IO is adopting a holistic approach to physical design that starts at the chip