- Future FacilitiesSales Manager, 2013 - presentFuture Facilities has pioneered the use of full 3-dimensional simulation techniques in the design and operational management of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. This platform, called the Virtual Facility ©, provides an open Predictive DCIM ® methodology to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Capacity and Resilience. Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design and application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Extreme NetworksNamed Accounts - Data Center and HPC Solutions, 2012 - 2013
- Emerson Electric CompanyMajor Accounts Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- AvocentRegional Sales Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- Paramount PicturesSenior Assistant to Executive Vice President, 1999 - 2000
- StorybayDirector of Sales and Marketing, 2000 - 2002
- Affinity InvestmentsDirector of Sales, 2002 - 2006
- RackwiseNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2006 - 2008
- GDCM - NlyteRegional Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2008 - 2009
- ModiusNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development - Social Media, 2009 - 2011
- Florida State University
- The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
Bloomberg Data Centers: Where the “Go”s Go | Data Center Knowledge
Hurricane Sandy forces market-data and news giant to rethink infrastructure Read More
At Facebook Data Centers, New Protocol Helps Add Servers Faster | Data C...
Kea DHCP shrinks server-deployment time from hours to minutes Read More
Report: Second Alibaba Cloud Data Center Coming to US | Data Center Know...
Cloud arm Aliyun reveals expansion plans in US, Asia, Europe Read More
Location, location, location: The changing face of data centres
One of the rare occasions that the subject of data centres has ended up in the mainstream news was fairly recently, when Facebook built a ne
Why we Value IT Incorrectly – Innovation vs. Cost Center
Possibly the worst measure of IT ever made is the “What percentage of Revenue is IT” measure. That’s right, I said it, it’s the single worst
JDM Buys State Farm's Phoenix Data Center in Sale-Leaseback Transaction ...
Commercial real estate firm continues investment in Arizona, expecting rapid population growth in next 30 years Read More
IBM Generator Failure Causes Airline Chaos | Data Center Knowledge
A generator failure Sunday at an IBM data center in Auckland, New Zealand crippled key services for Air New Zealand, prompting the airline's
Washington State Extends Data Center Tax Breaks | Data Center Knowledge
Data center investment in rural Washington State has topped $4 billion dollars, and the extensions are expected to help move forward several
Myths and Realities of Data Center Certification | Data Center Knowledge
Under what circumstances is it actually worth making the effort to gain Tier III or Tier IV certification? Read More
Justifying the Cost of DCIM | Data Center Knowledge
There are quantifiable and “priceless” benefits to DCIM, but the degree varies Read More
Navajo-Owned Data Center Offers Way to Diversify Tribe's Revenue Base Be...
Navajo Nation-owned Innava launches Albuquerque data center Read More
Weekly DCIM News Roundup: June 26 | Data Center Knowledge
News from FNT Software, Future Facilities, and FieldView this week Read More
380V DC Power: Shaping the Future of Data Center Energy Efficiency | Dat...
Deploying DC power distribution in the data center instead of using the traditional AC design is one way to reduce power loss, eliminate unn
Report: Aliyun Suffers 12-Hour Data Center Outage in Hong Kong | Data Ce...
Alibaba’s cloud services arm offers conflicting explanations for prolonged downtime Read More
DCIM Implementation – the Challenges | Data Center Knowledge
Challenges of retrofitting an operating data center with DCIM as well as some of the considerations for incorporating a DCIM system into a n