- Florida State University
- The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
- Future FacilitiesSales Manager, 2013 - presentFuture Facilities has pioneered the use of full 3-dimensional simulation techniques in the design and operational management of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. This platform, called the Virtual Facility ©, provides an open Predictive DCIM ® methodology to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Capacity and Resilience. Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design and application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Extreme NetworksNamed Accounts - Data Center and HPC Solutions, 2012 - 2013
- Emerson Electric CompanyMajor Accounts Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- AvocentRegional Sales Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- Paramount PicturesSenior Assistant to Executive Vice President, 1999 - 2000
- StorybayDirector of Sales and Marketing, 2000 - 2002
- Affinity InvestmentsDirector of Sales, 2002 - 2006
- RackwiseNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2006 - 2008
- GDCM - NlyteRegional Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2008 - 2009
- ModiusNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development - Social Media, 2009 - 2011
Microsoft to Plug Renault-Nissan Cars Into The Cloud | Data Center Knowl...
Microsoft will build cloud infrastructure for the two carmakers that can host navigation data and allows drivers to predict gas usage and ch
Silicon Valley Billionaires’ Data Center Investment Fund Makes Its First...
Makes safe bet on fully leased T5 data centers in Portland and Dallas Read More
Reubens’ Global Switch Says It’s in Talks With Asian Investors | Data Ce...
Data center provider talking to consortium led by competitor Daily Tech Read More
Ten Most Connected Data Centers | Data Center Knowledge
Australian internet entrepreneur's new directory aims to rank the world's data centers Read More
What Facebook Data Center Team Learned from Shutting Down Entire Facilities
Infrastructure chief shares lessons learned from the company’s unusual infrastructure stress tests Read More
One Data Center Standard to Rule Them All? | Data Center Knowledge
This group wants to solve the problem of too many standards by creating just one more Read More
CenturyLink Data Center Team Keeps Eye on the Ball Despite Uncertain Fut...
Company expanding data centers in Phoenix, Chicago, London, growing carrier diversity Read More
Energy guzzlers no more: Data centers finally using less electricity, ne...
A new study by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory has found that America's data centers, often called server farms, have become far more
US Data Center Giants in Europe: the Brexit Effect | Data Center Knowledge
Uncertainty is rarely good for business, but long-term effects remain to be seen Read More
Data Tower: a Data Center for Saruman | Data Center Knowledge
Italian architects' idea looks like a data center skyscraper from the future Tolkien would have come up with had he been asked to design a s
Amazon's Cloud Arm Makes First Submarine Cable Investment
Transpacific Hawaiki cable expected to improve AWS latency for users in Australia and New Zealand Read More
CyrusOne Plans Huge Expansion at CME Data Center Campus in Chicago | Dat...
Plans call for 500,000-square foot data center in response to influx of inquiries from financial services firms Read More
Guide to Facebook’s Open Source Data Center Hardware | Data Center Knowl...
Mark Zuckerberg’s social networking giant is the world’s biggest open source hardware design factory Read More
Vapor IO’s Re-envisioned Data Centers One Step Closer to Reality | Data ...
Imagine designing self-healing physical environments that work in concert with self-healing IT environments. This is the power of OpenDCRE.
Canara Adds ‘-as-a-Service’ Option to Power Monitoring | Data Center Kno...
A pro-active strategy — which involves a periodic, comprehensive report on the data center’s power supply situation — could save as much as