- Future FacilitiesSales Manager, 2013 - presentFuture Facilities has pioneered the use of full 3-dimensional simulation techniques in the design and operational management of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. This platform, called the Virtual Facility ©, provides an open Predictive DCIM ® methodology to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Capacity and Resilience. Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design and application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Extreme NetworksNamed Accounts - Data Center and HPC Solutions, 2012 - 2013
- Emerson Electric CompanyMajor Accounts Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- AvocentRegional Sales Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- Paramount PicturesSenior Assistant to Executive Vice President, 1999 - 2000
- StorybayDirector of Sales and Marketing, 2000 - 2002
- Affinity InvestmentsDirector of Sales, 2002 - 2006
- RackwiseNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2006 - 2008
- GDCM - NlyteRegional Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2008 - 2009
- ModiusNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development - Social Media, 2009 - 2011
Robert is a dedicated team player with enterprising abilities and always provides the proper solutions that his clients need to protect their investment within the Mission Critical Data Center Facility.
Future Facilities has pioneered the use of 3D simulation techniques for design, assessment and operations of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities.
This platform, called the Virtual Facility, provides Predictive Modeling into DCIM to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Infrastructure for Availability Capacity and Efficiency (ACE).
Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design/application of Continuous Modeling, DCIM and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Florida State University
- The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
Data Center Power: Why Combined Heat and Power Makes Sense
Technology promises substantial cost reductions through efficiency and ability to generate chilled water Read More
EMC and Partner Take Backup to Underground Data Center
Joint solution will include off-site backup in a former Pennsylvania limestone mine Read More
Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger Sets Tone for Data Center World | Data Center Kn...
Conference's opening keynote shows Rudy's attitude and approach can transcend the sports world Read More
SmartCube Gains Modular Data Center Patent | Data Center Knowledge
Cooling design and IT accessibility address containers’ staff discomfort issues Read More
Report: Another Apple Data Center Expansion Underway in Oregon
Company plans to add final two pods on its existing Oregon data center campus, about one week after reports of a potential brand new data ce
CenturyLink says Bloom Energy fuel cells keep it green
Earth Day release highlights fuel cells from secretive Bloom Energy
How AWS Machine Learning Can Help in Data Center Management
General-purpose machine-learning service can be used to predict hardware failures, temperature fluctuations, and more Read More
Microsoft Containers, a Bid for Azure Developer Supremacy
Cloud providers are going after developers, and developers are embracing containers. Read More
A better way to store solar power for data centers | Network World
Pumped-storage hydroelectricity systems could become the 'world's biggest batteries,' and have implications for power-hungry data centers.
Big Data, Small Generator | Articles | Business Energy
By Mark Scott Lavin Whether it’s a building filled with racks of managed cloud servers, a small colocation facility for local enterprises, o
Microsoft's Idea for Distributed Power In Datacenters
Microsoft is out to transform the power grids for datacenters. At the Open Compute Project U.S. Summit, Microsoft discussed an interesting a
Startup Challenges Concept of 'Aisle' for Edge Data Centers
Vapor IO comes out of stealth with a cylindrical data center chamber Read More
Apple Joins Facebook’s Hardware Design Community | Data Center Knowledge
Becomes official Open Compute Project member after being involved ‘quietly’ for years Read More
Apple plans two European data centers running on renewable energy | Info...
With data storage in the European Union, the company will not need to export data to the U.S. or other data protection regimes
Chinese Internet Giants Eyeing Silicon Valley Data Centers | Data Center...
Alibaba is only one of China’s big internet companies looking at the Valley as entry point to U.S. Read More
Equinix Data Center Footprint to Grow in Five Global Markets
Expansion projects in New York, Singapore, London, Toronto, and Melbourne to bring company's total to 10M sq ft of data center space globall
Five Ways Next-Gen Data Centers Will Be Different from Today's | Data Ce...
Cloud computing will become the bulk of new IT spending by 2016. How ready is your data center to support these kinds of initiatives?