- Future FacilitiesSales Manager, 2013 - presentFuture Facilities has pioneered the use of full 3-dimensional simulation techniques in the design and operational management of Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. This platform, called the Virtual Facility ©, provides an open Predictive DCIM ® methodology to qualify any engineering and / or operational based decision on Data Center Capacity and Resilience. Future Facilities is a company dedicated to addressing problems faced by modern Data Centers and Mission Critical Facilities. The company’s founders are experts in the design and application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software for the datacenter industry.
- Extreme NetworksNamed Accounts - Data Center and HPC Solutions, 2012 - 2013
- Emerson Electric CompanyMajor Accounts Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- AvocentRegional Sales Manager - DCIM Data Center Infrastructure Mgmt. and Cloud Optimization Solutions, 2011 - 2012
- Paramount PicturesSenior Assistant to Executive Vice President, 1999 - 2000
- StorybayDirector of Sales and Marketing, 2000 - 2002
- Affinity InvestmentsDirector of Sales, 2002 - 2006
- RackwiseNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2006 - 2008
- GDCM - NlyteRegional Sales Manager - Enterprise Sales - Business Development, 2008 - 2009
- ModiusNorth America and Worldwide Enterprise Sales - Business Development - Social Media, 2009 - 2011
- Florida State University
- The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
Data Center Management and Control: Good SLAs Make Good Neighbors | Data...
Monitoring, DR readiness, partnership with provider vital considerations in selecting right data center services Read More
Schneider Building SaaS Version of DCIM Software | Data Center Knowledge
Mission critical services and software chief says DCIM is entering next phase of evolution Read More
Oracle Launches Cloud Data Center in Canada | Data Center Knowledge
Cites Canadians’ data sovereignty concerns Read More
Facebook will spend $200M to expand its data center facility in Oregon a...
Facebook announced today that it will be building its third huge data center facility in the desert in the middle of Oregon. The company int
Russia Puts Off Data Showdown With Technology Firms - WSJ
Facebook, Google and Twitter are among the U.S. companies that are getting more time to comply with a new law requiring Russian data centers
Case Study: New Business Model for Data Center Expansion
The growing demand for Internet services, the social-media explosion and constant collection of “big data” has put increased pressure on dat
How Edge Data Center Providers are Changing the Internet’s Geography | D...
As online video replaces cable TV and cloud services replace software licenses and hardware boxes, the makeup of the internet changes too Re
Lightning Strikes Google Data Center, Disrupts Cloud Services
Four successive lighting strikes on data center infrastructure knock cloud storage servers offline Read More
Evaluating EC Plug Fans vs Radial Blowers in the Data Center
Best-in-Class CFD for Data Centers
Analysis of Free Cooling under Different Weather Conditions
Best-in-Class CFD for Data Centers
Bloomberg Data Centers: Where the “Go”s Go | Data Center Knowledge
Hurricane Sandy forces market-data and news giant to rethink infrastructure Read More
At Facebook Data Centers, New Protocol Helps Add Servers Faster | Data C...
Kea DHCP shrinks server-deployment time from hours to minutes Read More
Report: Second Alibaba Cloud Data Center Coming to US | Data Center Know...
Cloud arm Aliyun reveals expansion plans in US, Asia, Europe Read More
Location, location, location: The changing face of data centres
One of the rare occasions that the subject of data centres has ended up in the mainstream news was fairly recently, when Facebook built a ne
Why we Value IT Incorrectly – Innovation vs. Cost Center
Possibly the worst measure of IT ever made is the “What percentage of Revenue is IT” measure. That’s right, I said it, it’s the single worst
JDM Buys State Farm's Phoenix Data Center in Sale-Leaseback Transaction ...
Commercial real estate firm continues investment in Arizona, expecting rapid population growth in next 30 years Read More