- Content Marketing InstituteChief Strategist, 2012 - present
- Digital Clarity GroupContributing Analyst, 2012 - present
- Big Blue MooseChief Troublemaker, 2009 - present
- CrownPeakVice President, Marketing and Strategy, 2002 - 2009
- Ignited MindsVice President, Strategy, 1999 - 2002
- marchFirstAssociate Partner, 1997 - 1999
Author, Speaker and Chief Strategist Of The Content Marketing Institute, Robert's focus and passion is to help marketers become stellar storytellers.
Robert's book with Joe Pulizzi Managing Content Marketing spent two weeks as the #1 marketing book on Amazon.com. As a recognized expert in content marketing strategy, digital media, and the social Web, Robert innovates creative and technical strategies for a wide variety of clientele. He’s helped large companies such as AT&T, Petco, Caterpillar, ADP, Fairchild Semiconductor and KPMG tell their story more effectively using digital content strategies. And, he’s worked to strategize digital marketing efforts for entertainment and media brands such as Dwight Yoakam, Nickelodeon, and NBC.
- University of DallasEnglish Literature, 1987