- MicroAgeVice President of Marketing, Digital Engagement and Social Media Strategy at MicroAge, 2013 - present
- Tourmalet Advisory ServicesPresident, 2009 - present
- Lock Search GroupRecruitment Consultant, 2011 - 2011
- Ernst & YoungBusiness Development Executive, 2008 - 2009
- MicroAgeAccount Executive, 1995 - 2008
- Investors GroupFinancial Services Representative, 1993 - 1995
- Systemhouse / ComputerLandAccount Executive, 1985 - 1993
A College Student Has Figured Out How To Grow Food Using Your Old Fish Tank
What started out as a mishmosh of Tupperware...
BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technolog...
Beacons are already emerging as a factor in retail and home automation.
This Is Why It Feels Like Apple Stopped Innovating Three Years Ago
Steve Jobs used to tell a story about how he...
Fantastic Life Advice From The First American To Summit Everest
As the first American to summit Everest, the...
How To Set It Up So That Facebook Will Warn You When You're Being Hacked
This works for emails and phone numbers.
Apple's Infotainment System Has Condemned Drivers To A Rough 6 Years
A few months ago, I argued the fancy...
Groupon Just Raised Over $323,000 To Give Bullet-Protective Vests To Pol...
Groupon just helped raise over $323,000 to...
Half of CIOs believe business has too many applications
Almost half (48%) of CIOs believe their business has more applications than it needs and only 37% think most of their applications are busin
Techies: Take a congressman and a cop to work with you
From distracted driving to virtual money, the law and lawmakers can't keep up with technological change. Let's clue them in