- MicroAgeVice President of Marketing, Digital Engagement and Social Media Strategy at MicroAge, 2013 - present
- Tourmalet Advisory ServicesPresident, 2009 - present
- Lock Search GroupRecruitment Consultant, 2011 - 2011
- Ernst & YoungBusiness Development Executive, 2008 - 2009
- MicroAgeAccount Executive, 1995 - 2008
- Investors GroupFinancial Services Representative, 1993 - 1995
- Systemhouse / ComputerLandAccount Executive, 1985 - 1993
The Internet Is Not Going To Kill TV Because TV Is Too Darn Good
The New York Times' media columnist David Carr...
Meet The Stars Of Vine: These Kids Have Millions Of Followers And Make E...
For 16 year-old Lauren Giraldo, $2,000 isn't...
Gary Vee and Simon Pearce on the "Second Industrial Revolution" | Social...
Simon Pearce caught up with Gary Vaynerchuk at South by Southwest today. Simon and Gary talked about the new collaborative economy, which Ga
A College Student Has Figured Out How To Grow Food Using Your Old Fish Tank
What started out as a mishmosh of Tupperware...
BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technolog...
Beacons are already emerging as a factor in retail and home automation.
This Is Why It Feels Like Apple Stopped Innovating Three Years Ago
Steve Jobs used to tell a story about how he...
Fantastic Life Advice From The First American To Summit Everest
As the first American to summit Everest, the...
How To Set It Up So That Facebook Will Warn You When You're Being Hacked
This works for emails and phone numbers.
Apple's Infotainment System Has Condemned Drivers To A Rough 6 Years
A few months ago, I argued the fancy...
Groupon Just Raised Over $323,000 To Give Bullet-Protective Vests To Pol...
Groupon just helped raise over $323,000 to...