Otis came upstairs and into the bedroom and spent five minutes or so running around the room, looking for his buddy. He finally stopped at the blanket Pinky died on, and just sat on it for a while, looking around and waiting with his tongue out.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I thought about that, but...I already wrapped him up and put him away for burial tomorrow. I don't know if I could bear to unwrap him right now.Jun 24, 2012
- That would be very hard to see and go through... I do not look forward to how the cats will react when one of the brood passes.Jun 24, 2012
- Otis has been through this before, he was serious BFFs with Henry, they used to wrestle and play all the time.Jun 24, 2012
- Yeah, we have a couple of kitties that are BFFs with each other, it will be difficult when one or the other passes on. Ara will probably be the first, she's the eldest, and she's the closest to me. (she's not as close to the other kitties, though.)Jun 24, 2012
- Oh, my now oldest cat, Beezus, she pined and cried and searched for weeks after Henry died. He was like her big brother, and the only other pet she liked - she's socially awkward.Jun 24, 2012