10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- It's interesting if you try manipulating the url.
Even the back doors are locked lolAug 21, 2016
- , I tried that the first day hoping it was like the best riddle website puzzles. Unfortunately, they aren't.Aug 21, 2016
- Am I the only one that is annoyed that the "working" codes were tried days ago, but are now working just because of some unknown reason? If there is some arbitrary start time for these codes it should be encoded into the puzzle. Otherwise puzzle solving becomes an exercise in timing rather than intelligence.Aug 21, 2016
- Did you just keep trying the same code every day? Curious how this one got solved.Aug 21, 2016
- The update on kickstarter about the Indigo Sun ended with a link to the door again saying , "There is more than one way for clocks to be keys." So after we found the first key I tried this new code, thinking it might lead somewhere, and it did.
I get the annoyance that they're releasing it bit by bit, but then again their intent is to keep us focused on Invisible Sun for the next 26 days or so, a slower release of stuff will do that while also letting those who aren't as crazy as us solve puzzles without being woefully lost!Aug 21, 2016
- Thank you. Though I understand the "trickle" aspect to keep casual players of this game involved, it frustrates the gamer within that I can solve a puzzle and not know it because I am too fast and do not meet some arbitrary time window.Aug 21, 2016
Add a comment...