I'm headed back to the USA for a secret launch... what could be happening with Peak Design? Teaser at http://peakdesign.com/ks
- T2 Technology GroupFounding Partner, 2006 - present
- UCLA Medical CenterChief Technology Officer, 2006
- Venice Family ClinicIS Advisory Committee, present
- CASA Los AngelesInformation Technology Steering Committee, present
- Awarepoint CorporationExecutive Advisory Committee, present
- A native Californian - born in Los Angeles.
- Son of Hawaii natives Raymond and Jeanette.
- Married to a beautiful Polish warrior, Jeanine with three children.
- Son Nicholas: United States Air Force Academy Class of 2012 playing intercollegiate water polo
- Daughter Amanda: Artist. School of Visual Arts in Manhattan NYC - Class of 2014.
- Daughter Emily: Foothill High School - Class of 2016. Carving out her niche as a scholar and athlete.
- Activities: Endurance events including the 2006 Arizona Full Ironman event, several Half Ironman events, and over a dozen marathons. Fly fishing (once a year) in the San Juan river at the Soaring Eagle Lodge. Hiking/trekking Mt Whitney. Other compelling activities that I can carve out time for.
- UC San DiegoBS Biochemistry
Haunting Photos Of Abandoned Buildings In Desert Ghost Towns
Photographer Noel Kerns has captured haunting images of spookily beautiful abandoned buildings in desert towns like Barstow, Yermo and the S
REI – All the Best Gifts, All in One Place. Top-Brand Outdoor Clothing &...
Give the men, women and kids on your holiday list what they love! Wrap up the good stuff for hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding, travelin