- BazaarvoiceSales Director, 2011 - present
- helpIT Systems IncVice President, 2004 - 2011
- TaylorVP National Accounts & Sales Director, 1998 - 2004
- United States NavyNaval Aviation, 1989 - 1998
Robert Heidenreich is a rainmaker and sales mentor with a tremendous passion for Social CRM and Customer Intelligence.
Most recently, he served as Vice President and Director of Business Development of helpIT Systems Inc., a UK-based data quality software firm focused on Business Intelligence/Data Quality and its application to CRM, customer intelligence and marketing. While at helpIT Systems, Robert successfully launched the company’s expansion into the North American market.
Prior to helpIT Systems, Robert served as Vice President of National Accounts and Sales Director for Taylor. He also served in the US Navy, racking up over 2,500 flight hours and was a decorated Gulf War veteran, naval aviation instructor, and had the pleasure of serving a three year role in foreign military sales.
He brings the skills of a strategic thinker and is an inspirational results driven manager with an uncanny ability to grow new business, nurture fledgling teams, and to create sustainable and profitable partnerships.
- Kent State UniversityArchitecture
- University of PhoenixInformation Technology