1lb of Breakfast sausage
1 can evaporated Milk
2.5 tbs of flour
Black pepper - whole
Brown the breakfast sausage in a skillet, making sure to crumble it so the pieces are relatively small. Crispiness is good because it will add to the overall flavor. Remove from skillet making sure to keep all the oil in the pan.
Put in flour. I used about two large full hand pinches of flour, I am guessing that is about 2.5tb. Mix the flour and the grease from the sausage together, forming a roux. Cook the flour/oil mixture a while, otherwise your gravy will taste like raw flour.
Add 1-2 cans of evaporated milk. The photo has 1 can. 2 cans would make it more... gravy like.
Whisk until it thickens. Add freshly ground black pepper to preference. I used 16-20 cranks of the pepper mill.
Add sausage back to gravy. combine and bring it back up to temperature.
Server over biscuits, bread. Anything really.
- Hipster CurmudgeonInternet Humorist and Social Media Enthusiast, present
- Vast BroadbandTechnical Support Representative, 2014 - presentTech support for Cable TV, Internet and phone service.
- Wells FargoPhone Banker, 3 - 2014Phone Banker
- EsuranceCustomer Service Specialist, 2011 - 2013
- Qwest CommunicationsLoyalty, 2011
- Aegis Communications
- Teleservices Direct
- Generation Direct
- Qwest Communications
- Wide Open WestTechnical Support Representative, 2014 - 2014Tech support for Cable TV, Internet and phone service.
- Download Squad (current)
- Ivy Tech Community College - Wabash ValleyBusiness Administration, 2006 - 2007
- Northview Highschool - Brazil, IndianaGeneral, 1993 - 1997
- Fallout Shelter
- Pac-Man 256
- Crossy Road
Bleeping Computer - Technical Support and Computer Help
A free web based community and technical support forum for answering Technical Support, Computer Help, and Security questions asked by the N
Snapdragon 810 benchmarked: 5 things you need to know - SlashGear
The pace of mobile chip development is relentless, something Qualcomm knows better than most with its new Snapdragon 810. Announced nearly a
Inside VirusTotal's pants: virustotal += Blueliv URL scanner
We are excited to announce that we have just integrated Blueliv's malicious URL tracker in virustotal, as yet one more URL scanner providing
Tampermonkey - the most popular userscript manager for Blink-based browsers
Please note that all tabs where a userscript is running at the moment need a reload. For more information about the changes see the log belo
Waddles Holiday Facebook Stickers - Stickers Emoticon
Waddles Holiday Facebook Stickers by Jerrod Maruyama. Your favorite snow birds are back for more festivities