I captured the latest LG 360 firmware URL. I am downloading it now (slowly):
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Rex RiversModeratorI've noticed that lately the exposure on the two cameras is much closer (if not identical, there is no way to tell) so the pictures don't end up dark on one side and light on the other. But as a result, the stitching doesn't match up as well in some pictures.32w
- Ulf BrusquiniModeratorLong time...any progress with the stitching software you wanted to write? LG360CAM was a pioneer within consumer 2 lens 360 cam (together with Ricoh and Samsung) so I do understand that the stitching software was/is poor. The new generation 360 cams like Xiaomi Mijia Mi (wich I've got myself), Gear 360 2017, Garmin Virb, new GoPro Fusion and more all have fantastic stitching - some stitch even inside the cam = realtime stitching. It's a different pricetag (beside Xiaomi that is "only" $250-300) but still - it goes in the right direction. I've been stitching with Muvee to get a better seam with the LG360CAM. That's the only way to get descent stitchlines at the time as far as I know. I have also stitched the Xiaomi raw videos with Muvee until now (because it only stitch by the phone and I only get half res with my old phones ) but the Xiaomi crew told me today they will realease a desktop stitching tool in july...wich I'm looking forward too.
To bad LG stopped develop the cam and the stitch software.
I would'nt mind buying a second generation 4K LGCAM with high quality lenses and a proper stitching tool.29w
- Rob WentworthModeratorNo progress on any of my computer of camera projects for awhile. Very busy with other things at the moment. However, I just received another 3x "as-is for parts" LG 360 cams yesterday, and they are charged now, so I will be interested in getting my LG 360 projects back near the top of my to-do list again...29w
- Is there anyway to apply the firmware to the 360 Camera without LG Bridge? I have been stuck on R10508e for several months (and using a very old version of the Android App) as LG Bridge 'Cannot connect' via USB.17w
- Bruce B+1omg; thank you so much for posting this firmware!!!
I was stuck on old version, but this + uppercut has allowed me to update- and I can now I can use updated Android app! :)17w
- This link is still for revision L firmware which broke the Google Street View functionality, still waiting for a fix but I am pretty certain LG doesn't care about it. Any strings somebody can pull or contact?10w
Add a comment...