Are you creating the life you want or are you waiting for permission to live your dreams?
Stop waiting, stop asking, and START doing!
Pin it for later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/159526011776259539/
#motivation #inspiration #businesstips
It’s no secret. Google Plus is a powerful online tool.
From the relationships we build to the additional exposure our business receives, Google Plus is a veritable wonderland of opportunity for savvy business professionals.
Learn 3 quick and easy ways you can dive in and optimize Google Plus to create maximum exposure, improved visibility, and a thriving community!
Get started with Communities and connect with people speaking your language.
- Find communities that are centered on your industry, niche, or hobby. Then begin to share, interact and engage.
- Read and thoroughly understand the guidelines of each community you join.
- Share valuable content, not just your own. If it’s topical, relevant, and something you enjoyed, you can bet your community members will as well.
- Comment on other members content and share across additional social channels.
- Ask questions, interact, and truly get to know community members.
Read the rest of it here: http://rebekahradice.com/smart-google-plus-strategies/
#googletips #googleplustips #socialmedia
- A Book Near YouAuthor, 2014 - present
San Francisco, California
Which State Has The Cheapest Legal Pot? Leafly Tells You | Fast Company ...
The Seattle-based company is using data to better inform marijuana consumers and maybe to power an industry.
Mention and Buffer partner for a better way to monitor and publish on so...
We’re excited to announce a new partnership today between Buffer and Mention to make monitoring and reacting to mentions of your brand, comp
Why you should share your blog post more than once on Social Media: The ...
Reposting the same content on social media can be quite a controversial topic. Some people don’t like it at all, while others advocate it st