This is a personal memoir describing my journey of deconversion. Until recently, I was regularly speaking at church conferences internationally, and my books are still used in Bible classes and Sunday Schools around the world. I even helped establish an innovative new church, which became a model for similar churches in other countries. Eventually I came to the view that I was mistaken, and that there was little or no evidence that the Bible was inspired or that God exists. In this book, I reflect on how I was fooled, and why I changed my mind.
* R code for all examples in the book. This was already available within each chapter, but the examples have been collected into one file per chapter to save copying and pasting the various code fragments.
* Slides from a course on Predictive Analytics from the University of Sydney.
* Slides from a course on Economic Forecasting from the University of Hawaii.
If any one using the book has other material that could be made available, please send them to me (Rob.Hyndman@monash.edu). For example, recorded lectures, slides, additional examples, assignments, exam questions, solutions, etc.
- Norwood High School1983 - 1984
- Beechworth High School1979 - 1982
- Old Dailly Primary School1977 - 1977
- Beechworth Primary School1972 - 1978
- University of MelbourneBachelor of Science (Honours), 1985 - 1988
- University of MelbournePhD, 1990 - 1992
Monash University, Clayton
Bible History & Archaeology Published by the Biblical Archaeology So...
Bible history and archaeology connected at Biblical Archaeology Review. Uncover a vast array of Bible history with this archeology magazine.
Econometrics Beat: Dave Giles' Blog: "Disappearing" Historical Data
I'm referring to Statistics New Zealand. Yes, I used to live and work there, but that's not why I'm giving them a "plug&quo
Amazing Sand Drawings on California Beaches | Bored Panda
A surfer, and a self-taught chef Jim Denevan creates breathtaking geometric sand sculptures freehand with a length of driftwood during the p