- Action Planning AssociatesOwner, 2011 - presentProfessional service that uses the latest generation of project management and scheduling applications along with collaborative brainstorming to help startups, small business and entrepreneurs accomplish their objectives much more rapidly. Please request a capabilities statement or schedule a Google+ hangout with me if you would like more information There is no charge for any initial consultation.
- World-Startups.comFounder, 2011 - 2014This is an community platform designed to enhance collaboration among early stage startups and entrepreneurs. While still under development, it is fully operational and provides a sophisticated matching service that can link entrepreneurs seeking partners and co-founders, as well as match them with the needs of larger organizations. Please see link on this profile for registration or contact me if you would like more information.
- Content Creation ServicesOwner, 2011 - 2014Professional service that helps business with their content management, content marketing and content automation needs. I can supply customized content to your blog or website on a regular basis at low cost and with little involvement on your part. Ongoing market research is provided as part of this service and it is ideal as an adjunct to the regular content creation activities of you or your organization. Technical writing and documentation services are also available. Please request a capabilities statement or schedule a Google+ hangout with me f you would like more information There is no charge for any initial consultation.
- California Trade NetworkCo-Founder, 2000 - 2014This is a business portal for exporters and internationally oriented entrepreneurs in the state of California. While this project went dormant for several years, it is currently being relaunched with a new partner at a time of renewed interest.
- Entrepreneurial Collaboration
- Small Business Development
- Startup Venture Acceleration
- Open Source Development
- Collaborative Technologies
- International Business & Trade
- New Economy / Self-Employed
- California Economy and Politics
- Entrepreneur Strategy & AccelerationBusiness Strategy, 2012 - present
- Michigan State University
- San Diego State University
This guy bought 'Google.com' from Google for one minute
Ex-Googler Sanmay Ved was the lucky buyer of...
Everyone you know will be able to rate you on the terrifying ‘Yelp for p...
Peeple wants you to rate your friends, enemies and exes on a five-point scale for everyone to see. If you don't like it, you can't opt out.
The 2015 MacArthur ‘genius grants’ honor — and surprise — 24 fellows - T...
Journalist Ta-Nehisi Coates and playwright Lin-Manuel Miranda are among the winners this year.
Here's the new Game of Thrones trailer - Business Insider
GoT will be back on the air Sunday, April 12, 2015
Trump lashes out at AP photographer who snapped empty chairs
Trump’s remarks about wire photographer Mic Smith follow a rough couple of days for his relationship with the press.
100-year-old man sets five world records at San Diego track meet | Fox News
A 100-year-old Santa Clara man set five world records Sunday as temperatures climbed to 100 degrees because “Somebody had to do it.”
feedly: organize, read and share what matters to you.
Feedly connects you to the information and knowledge you care about. We help you get more out of you work, education, hobbies and interests.
Google Cracks Down on Robocalls That Mislead Businesses
Google today cracked down on robocallers that make illegal, recorded solicitation calls concerni...
Now Mark Cuban is thinking of running for president
If Donald Trump can do it, Mark Cuban figures he can do it, too.
The 'on-call economy' is doing a ton of damage to America's workforce
As we head into the holiday weekend, many of us...
Men Had a Terrible Time on Ashley Madison. They Deserve Our Pity, Not Sc...
Here’s a safe bet: If your husband’s name turned up in the Ashley Madison data released by the hacker group Impact Team, he probably isn’t c
5 Major Ways Freelancers Will Change The Economy By 2040 | Fast Company ...
The 9-to-5 job is dying. But what will an increasingly independent workforce mean for the economy?
Samsung Will Not Include Google+ In The Galaxy Note 5 | Androidheadlines...
Google+ has been going through a slow and painful process that will most likely lead to its eventual demise, with the internet giant itself
Google's failure with Google+ makes it more likely it will buy Twitter -...
Google's plan to build a Facebook-style social network—and data-collection service—has failed, which is why it will probably buy Twitter.
Scorching 'heat dome' over Middle East sees temperatures soar to 165F in...
Iran is enduring a "heat index" of nearly 72C while Iran has called a public holiday due to the sweltering temperatures
Google is dropping its Google+ requirement across all products, starting...
Google+ is being torn apart.
Donald Trump 2016: Sarah Palin for cabinet post, he says
Donald Trump has succeeded in alienating many of his fellow Republicans with his personal attacks, but if he does win in November 2016 and i
Rick Perry: Guns Should be Allowed in Movie Theaters
Mere days after the Lafayette theater shootings that injured 11 and killed two people, plus the gunman, Rick Perry says that what we need is