Utilizing extensive technology, investigative, strategic problem solving, and verbal / written communication skills to provide creative solutions, and technical support to all levels of management and staff.
● “Robert has approached any and all aspects of the work involved in teaching with eager anticipation. He wrote extremely detailed and well thought out lesson plans and truly rose to my extremely high expectations.” – P. Bruner, LEAD Instructor, NC Teach, NCSU
● Completed EpicCare Ambulatory (EMR | EHR) application and workflow training, which included classes taught by Epic Certified Principal Trainers, E-Learning modules, practice exercises and demonstrations. Scored 99% on the Credentialed Trainer Exam, demonstrating superior knowledge and application of workflows.
● Provided exceptional computer support utilizing advanced internet research abilities (using Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari) to identify problems and provide timely solutions using creativity and strategic problem solving capabilities.
● Increased productivity 150% by analyzing existing workflow and streamlining processes using Excel Spreadsheets and Visual Basic (VBA) programming.
● Work well with diverse customer groups including all levels of management, co-workers, and customers.