#evLiving #eastvillage #Rina4evLiving #eastvillageambassador #cmlc #yyclivng #eastvillageliving
Born and raised in Calgary, I was living the life of a Vancouverite in the heart of downtown Vancouver when I moved there in 2010 for 4 years. I was running my own social media agency and working for Miss World Canada and created a strong network of friends and new family. I came back to my home town, for new opportunities with my diverse background, as you may have seen on LinkedIn, and adding more t the mix by becoming a business coach, obtaining my life insurance licence to sell, facilitating social media 101 for SMEs, hosting networking events and personal development workshops again and really reconnecting and building a strong community personally and professionally all in the last nearly 2 years since I've been back.
I have been back and forth to Vancouver since and you can ask my friends, I still wasn’t sure if I was going to really settle back down in Calgary or go back to Vancouver. Why? I missed the water, the colourful communities, urban village living, the convenience of walking everywhere, the floor to ceiling window condos, Urban Fare (my favourite grocery store), the arts and entertainment, the diverse restaurants, the cool food trucks lined up downtown at lunch every day and that is just to name a few. So as I continued and prayed for some kind of change that Calgary would make to me want to stay, this incredible opportunity knocked on my door and this is my official application to be the voice of a community that is much needed in Calgary and that it is finally ready for. Check it out here: http://www.evexperience.com/evliving
My legacy of my online social media footprint is what makes me perfect to be the voice and face of East Village. My practice is love and non-judgement and I see everyone as an equal and I engage with everyone because I love hearing everyone’s stories and know that we have so much to learn from each other. Personally, I have already been living the requirements that CMLC (job description: http://tinyurl.com/ov3o9nc) is looking for in their Ambassador and because I have an organic following of people because of the networking and socializing I have done over the years this what I do naturally. Please connect with me on the links below and I thank you for this amazing opportunity to be the voice, face and light of this fabulous downtown community bringing in and connecting the surrounding communities in unity. Create an amazing day and I wish everyone that has applied the best of luck! Please subscribe here and let's connect below:
About Me: https://about.me/RinaChong
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
- PrimericaDistrict Leader, 2008 - presentToday's families face major financial challenges. They're being forced to downsize their goals and dreams — to settle for less. I show them how they can change their lives. We are the one company focused on the middle market and helping Main Street families get the financial help they need. I help families and friends get the protection they need at a price they can afford, I teach them how to invest for the future and free themselves from debt. Primerica teaches families the fundamental financial principles that aren't taught in school and we give them an opportunity to build a business and transform their life. http://www.primerica.com/rinachong
- Momentum CoachingExecutive Coach, 2014 - present
- Modern Leaders of InfluenceFounder, 2013 - 2015
- American Income Life Insurance CompanyInsurance Agent, 2014 - 2015
- Miss World CanadaBusiness Developer, 2010 - 2014
- Theory OneCEO, 2012 - 2013
- Crystal HDVSales/Marketing Director, 2011 - 2012
- Sherritt International Oil and Gas ExplorationPM, 2010
- South Calgary Primary Care NetworkInformation Compliance Specialist, 2008
- Directional PlusOffice Manager, 2003
- CGAStudent Services Administrator, 2003 - 2006
Driven sales and marketing professional with extensive experience in consulting and social media marketing; advisor to various small/medium sized businesses on their company vision. Extremely skilled at communication and developing strong relationships; exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing. Diverse in all industries and always maintains the highest level of analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes. Personable and professional; whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce. Overall, confident, punctual, hard-working and is committed to achieving excellence.
I’m looking forward to connecting and sharing with you here.
You can also find me on other social networks listed below: