I put together an album of projects i've been working on since we got our awesome laser cutter at Twin Cities Maker - the Hack Factory. The laser is by far my favorite toy in the shop.
21 Photos - View album
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Very nice work.Mar 22, 2014
- Very cool - I keep thinking I want one, but it's still hard to justify the cost (for me).Mar 22, 2014
- I wish my local Maker space had a laser cutter. They look like a lot of fun! And you can make "real" things with it...Mar 22, 2014
- I'm teetering on the point of giving in and splurging on one!Mar 23, 2014
- Kelly DevineModeratorApr 1, 2014
- Wow, Kelly, I'm thrilled you guys shared this on adafruit, major bragging
rights for me!
I'm going to take you up on the weekly show and tell invite, and I'll post
future projects as they come up. Perfect timing, as the next on is huuuuge!Apr 2, 2014