Was wondering if I will have to redo the entire strike or just kill Alak Hul to get it to complete?
Anyone had the same thing happen that can answer this 😶
Edited to add the following because some folks haven't worked out how to read BEFORE posting a pithy response.
We completed this the correct way and within the time specified. I've already got a Solar Sword by doing this strike the exact same way yesterday. I'm well versed in how this strike works so please save yourself the hassle from writing "You got to kill yadda yadda yadda".
This appears to be a bug/glitch as it is seemingly happening to a lot more people. Annoying as it is a right royal pita to redo!
Another edit to clarify, and THIS TIME I'M EMBOLDENING IT FOR CLARITY.
1. THE STRIKE WAS COMPLETED CORRECTLY!
2. THE RESPECTIVE WARDEN (VOID) WAS LEFT UNTIL LAST. BOTH HE AND THE BOSS WERE REDUCED TO ALMOST NO LIFE.
3. THE WARDEN WAS KILLED FIRST.
4. THE BOSS WAS KILLED WITHIN 10 SECONDS OF THE WARDEN.
5. THE STRIKE ENDED.
6. NO EXOTIC SWORD QUEST COMPLETION WAS AWARDED. THE ABOVE IMAGE IS WHAT THE QUEST SAID AFTER.
EVERYONE GET IT? EVERYONE? EVERYONE? BUELLER?
On a slightly different note, anyone else think the Vanguard Heroic Strikes have been playing harder than a 260 strike?
I'm doing the dead orbit exotic quest and did the Echo Chamber strike earlier, adds were way too op. We were all 290+ and we all had to quit out as we couldn't even get a captains arc shield to drop. Even with a 296 arc rocket launcher! Kinda reminded me of Randall, maybe he got a promotion 😎