- Colorado State University
- Conneticut College
- Glenbard East High School
- Senior Vice President AartrijkSocial Web, Speaker, consultant, facilitator, strategist., presentHis initials also stand for “Renaissance Man.” In just the one lifetime, Rick has so far managed to be entrepreneur, executive, inventor, publisher, artist, adventurer and the guy who married his high-school sweetheart. Proclaimed by programbusiness.com as one of the 100 Most Powerful People in Insurance in North America, Rick eludes paparazzi by stealthily criss-crossing the United States in an unassuming Tiger III Adventure Vehicle. He frequents RV parks where average folks let him live the unaccosted life of an insurance industry icon.
- Rick Morgan ConsultingOwner, 2008 - presentSocial Web, Speaker, consultant, facilitator, strategist.
- Applied Systems, Inc.Sr. VP Marketing, 2003 - 2007Responsible for all B2B marketing initiatives. Managed the in-house marketing department.
- Automation Management GroupOwner, 1986 - 1995Published TAAR (The Automated Agency Report). Hosted "High - Tecc" an industry technology camp for insurance leaders. Also, created and managed Silver Plume.
- ConfirmNetExecutive Vice PresidentProvided online/self-serve Certificate of Insurance processing to independent insurance agents.
- Aetna Life and CasualtyUnderwriter, 1969 - 1974Personal Lines Underwriter
- ASCnetInterim CEO, 2009 - 20010Ran this large national technology based users group.
- Glacier National ParkVolunteer Camp Host, 2012 - 2012Serve as park ambassador and support park rangers in providing a safe and favorable camping experience.
- Holtgrewe - MorganPresident and Owner, 1975 - 1985Independent Insurance Agency in Boulder, CO
Brand Loyalty = Priority, Not Exclusivity - Aartrijk
Brand Loyalty Redefined
Spanish Sangria: Drink more, judge less and expect the unexpected! - Aar...
Spanish Sangria: Drink more, judge less and expect the unexpected.
Ryan Hanley Has Rubber Sole Shoes - The Summer of Marketing - Grow Program
If Ryan was going to start an insurance blog today his first three post would be validated content about: Your Company Your Client Your Comm
Completely Rethinking Marketing Is Essential in Today’s Customer-Centric...
Tweet. June 25, 2015; 1 Comment · FullSizeRender. Guest post by Fred Studer (@fredstuder), Chief Marketing Officer at NetSuite. As my friend
Why aren't you taking full advantage of your management system? - Grow P...
This is podcast #2 of The Month of Maynagement Systems and we have industry veteran Rick Morgan who is the Senior Vice President of Aartrijk
Navigating The Multi-Generational Workforce Of Today
In our previous issue of Insurance Unplugged, we featured the first part of our interview with Sharon Emek, founder and CEO of Work At Home
Are You Riesling Sweet? (On being joyful while remaining authentic.) - A...
Wine Series No. 2 Riesling
Understanding Usage-Based Car Insurance - Aartrijk
Did you know that there are 30 or 40 usage-based auto insurance systems being used by carriers today? We didn’t — and most independent agent
Companies Need to Compete for Relevance to Survive Digital Darwinism - B...
Tweet. March 4, 2015; No Comments · AFSA_1-15_pptx. Digital Darwinism is claiming businesses everywhere. As technology and society evolve, l