Start a hangout
Works at Hanos Internationale Groothandel
Attended Hawaii Pacific University
Nieuwe wasdroger gescoord. Past makkelijk in m'n V70, kunnen er nog wel 2 bij. Like a Bosch ;)
Uitwaaien en late lunch.
Cool, x58 :D
The city of Cavalaire sur mer in the South of France recently played host to one of the most spectacular world records this summer, when a group of 58 daredevils set a new record for Largest water jet pack flight formation.
➊ Digital Strategy Consultant. Specialistic Generalist. ➋ I have a solid experience - an understanding of the big picture and how the different pieces of the business fit together - strong analytical skills - a unique and refreshing perspective about the internet in general and it's added value for any company.➌ I'm successful in 'connecting the dots'. E.g: 'The business' <---> strategy <---> operations <---> IT <---> Marketing/Sales <---> analytics.✔ Multi-lingual widely experienced and with 360° view. ✔ International experience on strategic and operational level. ✔ Contributed to several e-commerce platforms: Kluwer, Nikon Europe (8 countries and 28 brand sites in 30 languages), Pentax Europe (6 countries), France Telecom, Wolters Kluwer and AOL Europe.✔ Experience with e.g. Hybris, Digital River, Intershop, osCommerce and Magento,➍ I can be hired for strategy sessions, workshops or boardroom meetings/presentations. My input is always practical and from an realistic point of view. If you're looking for 'the numbers'; ask an accountant for this ;)
Specialistic Generalist. I have a solid experience - an understanding of the big picture and how the different pieces of the business fit together.
- Hanos Internationale GroothandelTeamlead Multichannel, 1 - present
- DA RetailManager E-commerce & Omni-channel a.i., 2014 - presentE-commerce strategy & Omnichannel. Online Marketing. Web Analytics and KPI strategy. CRM, Loyalty & Databases.
- Coop NederlandE-commerce Strategist, 2014 - 2015E-commerce strategy & Omnichannel. Online Marketing. Web Analytics and KPI strategy. CRM, Loyalty & Databases.
- Wolters KluwerProduct Manager E-commerce a.i., 2014Verantwoordelijk voor nieuw e-commerce platform en de realisatie van de nieuwe corporate website van Kluwer. Vendor selectie e-commerce platform. Responsible for initiating new e-commerce platform and 'redesign' corporate website www.kluwer.nl
- Deutsche TelekomSenior Consultant (Products & Innovation), 2013 - 2013At Deutsche Telecom's Digital Access Management business - which include Online Services and new innovative digital initiatives: developing and (re-)defining (new) strategy. Keywords: Web Strategy, eSales/ eCare/ eCRM, Web Analytics, Customer Profiling, Customer Intelligence, Omni Channel strategy, ROPO, Business Development, New Propositions, Search (in- and external, SEO, SEM) and team-building (international teams).
- Jungle MindsInterim Consultant, 2012 - 2013Consultancy assignment at International Card Services, for CMS (Autonomy/Interwoven TeamSite) project. - TeamSite/LiveSite. - IBM WebSphere. - SEO. - IT architecture. - Online Strategy. - Mobile. Jungle Minds krijgt 5 sterren in de Emerce 100 2013. Met deze score mag Jungle Minds zich rekenen tot de top van de bedrijven in e-business van 2013. http://www.emerce.nl/nieuws/292086
- Pentax EuropeE-Commerce Manager, 2009 - 2011E-commerce (strategy and operations) in 6 countries. E-commerce Social Media strategy and Customer Profiling. CRM, European database-& e-mail marketing. Facebook app: Pentax Story-Shooting - Increase of Likes and customer loyalty. Social Media ROI and increase of Customer Intelligence and Customer Loyalty. E-commerce strategy and operations in 6 countries - UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Hungary and Switzerland; B2B & B2C & B2E & B2P. Development and project management (SCRUM): internal stakeholders, external vendors - store built, design, IT, payment & security . Rollout of various e-commerce strategies: Sell Out, End Of Life, Overstock commerce, Price Comparison websites and loyalty partner programs (Examples: VISA, Plongeurs, NUS Extra, TUI Germany).
- Nikon EuropeTeamleader E-Business Management, 2008 - 2009Owner of all 28 European brand websites in 30 languages. Managing European database and email marketing: 4.5 million customers. Increase of Customer Intelligence. Setup of E-commerce Social Media strategy. Online marketing accountability for all European Nikon brand sites. Facebook app: Coolpix Colour DNA - Increase of Likes and customer loyalty. Social Media and online marketing strategy for MyPictureTown (Nikon photosharing service). Defining European e-commerce strategy and operational- and roll out strategy, in 8 countries - UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, The Netherlands and Belgium; B2B & B2C & B2E. - Agency pitch: European SEM and display campaign for MyPicturetown. - Project owner of transformation from Documentum to Autonomy/Interwoven TeamSite (http://www.autonomy.com/content/News/Releases/2010/0224.en.html)
- Nassau Wolters KluwerManager Online Development, 2006 - 2008Community Building, Online publishing & E-commerce Responsibility for online development of 4 online newspapers Managing Online Development Team (4 FTE’s) Business development
- WanadooBusiness Development Manager, 2004 - 2006Community Building, online advertising and E-commerce. Channels: Games, Travel, Finance, Career, Automotive, Dating & Entertainment. Online advertising & Online Marketing. Contentmarketing. Online and email marketing. Increasing customer loyalty. Community building and increasing revenue per customer. Pan European advertising network Ad Europe: http://www.admanager.nl/nieuwsbericht/1163/
- AOL Europe/CompuserveBusiness Development Manager, 2000 - 2003Community Building, online advertising and E-commerce (Shop&AOL). Channels: Music, Movies, Games, Sports and Automotive. Managing Online Team (5 FTE’s) and co-op with AOL Inc. and AOL Europe. Integration of AOL/Time Warner content (CNN, Sports Illustrated, Warner Music, Warner Movies, etc.) Advertising network AOL: http://advertising.aol.com/
- World OnlineBusiness Development Manager, 1998 - 2000Community Building, online advertising and E-commerce. Channels: Games, Music, Movies Entertainment and Sports. No, I did not buy stocks and make fortune. But someone else did ;)
- Media @vantageAccount Manager, 1997 - 1998Generating new business and projects E-Commerce Key achievements: Developing online store www.dixons.nl. Communities www.cultuur.nl and www.marketeer.nl.
Entrepreneurial Digital Strategy Consultant with European track-record. www.maresch.nl. Capturing life with Nexus 6 and Nikon; though not a photographer. Runner-up Google Plus User of The Netherlands 2013 + 2014.
Entrepreneurial Digital Strategy Consultant with European track-record: DA Retail, Coop, Deutsche Telekom, Kluwer, International Card Services, Pentax Europe, Nikon Europe, Wolters Kluwer, Wanadoo/France Telecom, AOL Europe, World Online.
E-commerce, Omnichannel and digital strategy (and operations).
I offer straight forward and pro-active knowledge, network and *measurable* results.
I drive a Triumph motorcycle. And have a 'yacht'.
- Hawaii Pacific UniversityCreative Media, 1984 - 1986
- Duno College
- High School1974 - 1979
- Grafisch LyceumGraphical Techniques & Photography, 1980 - 1984