Start a hangout
Works at Maresch Internet Consultancy
Attended Hawaii Pacific University
Nee, ik herken niet mezelf hier in
Nee, ik herken niet mezelf hier in
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
"Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them." – Steve Maraboli
➊ Digital Strategy Consultant. Specialistic Generalist. ➋ I have a solid experience - an understanding of the big picture and how the different pieces of the business fit together - strong analytical skills - a unique and refreshing perspective about the internet in general and it's added value for any company.➌ I'm successful in 'connecting the dots'. E.g: 'The business' <---> strategy <---> operations <---> IT <---> Marketing/Sales <---> analytics.✔ Multi-lingual widely experienced and with 360° view. ✔ International experience on strategic and operational level. ✔ Contributed to several e-commerce platforms: Kluwer, Nikon Europe (8 countries and 28 brand sites in 30 languages), Pentax Europe (6 countries), France Telecom, Wolters Kluwer and AOL Europe.✔ Experience with e.g. Hybris, Digital River, Intershop, osCommerce and Magento,➍ I can be hired for strategy sessions, workshops or boardroom meetings/presentations. My input is always practical and from an realistic point of view. If you're looking for 'the numbers'; ask an accountant for this ;)
Specialistic Generalist. I have a solid experience - an understanding of the big picture and how the different pieces of the business fit together.
- Maresch Internet ConsultancyE-commerce | Omnichannel, presentE-commerce, Omnichannel and digital strategy (and operations). I offer straight forward and pro-active knowledge, network and *measurable* results. www.maresch.nl
- Hanos Internationale GroothandelTeamlead Multichannel, 2015 - 2015Multichannel strategy, roadmap realization, multichannel, translating operational and customer needs to business value; and vice versa.
- DA RetailManager E-commerce & Omni-channel a.i., 2014 - 2015E-commerce strategy & Omnichannel. Online Marketing. Web Analytics and KPI strategy. CRM, Loyalty & Databases.
- Coop NederlandE-commerce Strategist, 2014 - 2015E-commerce strategy & Omnichannel. Online Marketing. Web Analytics and KPI strategy. CRM, Loyalty & Databases.
- Wolters KluwerProduct Manager E-commerce a.i., 2013 - 2014Verantwoordelijk voor nieuw e-commerce platform en de realisatie van de nieuwe corporate website van Kluwer. Vendor selectie e-commerce platform: 7 online shops combineren. Responsible for initiating new e-commerce platform and 'redesign' corporate website www.kluwer.nl
- Deutsche TelekomSenior Consultant (Products & Innovation), 2013 - 2013At Deutsche Telecom's Digital Access Management business - which include Online Services and new innovative digital initiatives: developing and (re-)defining (new) strategy. Keywords: Web Strategy, eSales/ eCare/ eCRM, Web Analytics, Customer Profiling, Customer Intelligence, Omni Channel strategy, ROPO, Business Development, New Propositions, Search (in- and external, SEO, SEM) and team-building (international teams).
- Jungle MindsInterim Consultant, 2012 - 2013Consultancy assignment at International Card Services, for CMS (Autonomy/Interwoven TeamSite) project. - TeamSite/LiveSite. - IBM WebSphere. - SEO. - IT architecture. - Online Strategy. - Mobile. Jungle Minds krijgt 5 sterren in de Emerce 100 2013. Met deze score mag Jungle Minds zich rekenen tot de top van de bedrijven in e-business van 2013. http://www.emerce.nl/nieuws/292086
- Pentax EuropeE-Commerce Manager, 2009 - 2011E-commerce (strategy and operations) in 6 countries. E-commerce Social Media strategy and Customer Profiling. CRM, European database-& e-mail marketing. Facebook app: Pentax Story-Shooting - Increase of Likes and customer loyalty. Social Media ROI and increase of Customer Intelligence and Customer Loyalty. E-commerce strategy and operations in 6 countries - UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Hungary and Switzerland; B2B & B2C & B2E & B2P. Development and project management (SCRUM): internal stakeholders, external vendors - store built, design, IT, payment & security . Rollout of various e-commerce strategies: Sell Out, End Of Life, Overstock commerce, Price Comparison websites and loyalty partner programs (Examples: VISA, Plongeurs, NUS Extra, TUI Germany).
- Nikon EuropeTeamleader E-Business Management, 2008 - 2009Owner of all 28 European brand websites in 30 languages. Managing European database and email marketing: 4.5 million customers. Increase of Customer Intelligence. Setup of E-commerce Social Media strategy. Online marketing accountability for all European Nikon brand sites. Facebook app: Coolpix Colour DNA - Increase of Likes and customer loyalty. Social Media and online marketing strategy for MyPictureTown (Nikon photosharing service). Defining European e-commerce strategy and operational- and roll out strategy, in 8 countries - UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, The Netherlands and Belgium; B2B & B2C & B2E. - Agency pitch: European SEM and display campaign for MyPicturetown. - Project owner of transformation from Documentum to Autonomy/Interwoven TeamSite (http://www.autonomy.com/content/News/Releases/2010/0224.en.html)
- Nassau Wolters KluwerManager Online Development, 2006 - 2008Community Building, Online publishing & E-commerce Responsibility for online development of 4 online newspapers Managing Online Development Team (4 FTE’s) Business development
- WanadooBusiness Development Manager, 2004 - 2006Community Building, online advertising and E-commerce. Channels: Games, Travel, Finance, Career, Automotive, Dating & Entertainment. Online advertising & Online Marketing. Contentmarketing. Online and email marketing. Increasing customer loyalty. Community building and increasing revenue per customer. Pan European advertising network Ad Europe: http://www.admanager.nl/nieuwsbericht/1163/
- AOL Europe/CompuserveBusiness Development Manager, 2000 - 2003Community Building, online advertising and E-commerce (Shop&AOL). Channels: Music, Movies, Games, Sports and Automotive. Managing Online Team (5 FTE’s) and co-op with AOL Inc. and AOL Europe. Integration of AOL/Time Warner content (CNN, Sports Illustrated, Warner Music, Warner Movies, etc.) Advertising network AOL: http://advertising.aol.com/
- World OnlineBusiness Development Manager, 1998 - 2000Community Building, online advertising and E-commerce. Channels: Games, Music, Movies Entertainment and Sports. No, I did not buy stocks and make fortune. But someone else did ;)
- Media @vantageAccount Manager, 1997 - 1998Generating new business and projects E-Commerce Key achievements: Developing online store www.dixons.nl. Communities www.cultuur.nl and www.marketeer.nl.
Entrepreneurial Digital Strategy Consultant with European track-record. www.maresch.nl. Capturing life with Nikon; some day hopefully fulltime photographer.
I drive a Triumph motorcycle. And have a 'yacht'.
- Hawaii Pacific UniversityCreative Media, 1984 - 1986
- Duno College
- High School1974 - 1979
- Grafisch LyceumGraphical Techniques & Photography, 1980 - 1984