- Google VenturesPartner, 2011 - present
- YouTubeProduct Manager, 2011 - 2011
- Product Manager, 2007 - 2011
- FeedBurnerVP, Publisher Services, 2005 - 2007
- SocialtextVP, Business Development, 2004 - 2005
- Interface SoftwareVP, Vertical Markets, 2001 - 2004
- iManageMarketing Director, 1999 - 2001
- TrialNetVP, Business Development, 1997 - 1999
- University of RichmondJD, Law, 1993 - 1996
- Lafayette CollegeAB, International Affairs & French, 1989 - 1993
- L'Université de BourgogneBaccalauréat, 1991 - 1991
Sure enough, the Ngram Viewer would appear to back that up.
For my money, one of the best scenes on television in the last 30 years.
Glad that shared this, but appalled that (a) it happened and (b) she had to put up with this. Guys, get your shit together.
(More on Jet's approach via Re/code: http://recode.net/2015/01/09/five-ways-the-guy-behind-diapers-com-plans-to-challenge-amazon-again/)
Do you have a particular naming structure? This is the only problem I'm having: Suppose I have a photo of Bill and Ben at the beach, what do I name it? "Bill and Ben at the beach.jpg"? "1.jpg" with a "1.txt" describing it?
I'm leaning towards the latter as it expands better.
Congrats , this is astounding.
Startup Lab workshop: How Google sets goals: OKRs
Shop Designer Clothing for Men and Women: Sport Shirts, Jeans, Polos
Shop women's and men's designer clothing from Robert Graham. The latest fashion trends including full collection of sport shirts, designer j
Improving Photo Search: A Step Across the Semantic Gap
Posted by Chuck Rosenberg, Image Search Team Last month at Google I/O, we showed a major upgrade to the photos experience: you can now easil
Ben Bernanke to Princeton Grads: The World Isn't Fair (And You All Got L...
The Fed chair gently explains why life (and our economy) isn't really fair.