I took 400 photos with a point and shoot 4.0 Pixel Canon® PowerShot G2 Camera. I didn't use a tripod, only a steady hand and some post-work with Adobe® Photoshop CS 5.5.
- Graf Inc.Creative Director, presentWrite, create, edit digital content on a computer with software applications for publication on a website, blog, iPod, iPad, smart device, computer screen; or for a business presentation, digital printer, commercial printing press or photo production studio
- General Resource Corp. - MNWriter | Graphic Artist | PhotographerMarketing & Technical Communication
- Winona Daily News - MNGeneral Assignment News ReporterPolitical & Court Beat Reporter, Special Assignments, Feature Stories & Interviews
- Citation Corp. - MNGeneral Manager
Digital marketing communications (marcom) is my current profession. My career began as a daily newspaper reporter. After two years, I worked in company marketing and communication for seven years before starting my agency. Two admen from the Minneapolis Office of Batton, Barton, Durstine & Osborn (BBDO) mentored me. One is still a close friend.
See my profile on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickgraf
- Winona State University, Winona, MNEnglish & Mass CommunicationsGraduated
- St. Mary's University, Winona, MNEnglish
- University of Minnesota, Mpls., MN
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- St. Bernard's High School, St. Paul, MN