Lifehacker is running a poll, asking "What’s Your Social Network of Choice?"
But they give Facebook and Twitter an unfair advantage: At the bottom are "Like" buttons for Facebook and Twitter. They're giving a tool to virally promote the poll on two of the social networks, but not the others. As a result, Facebook and Twitter have WAY more votes than Linkedin, Pinterest, MySpace and Instagram.
But Google+ is dominating the poll anyway, with (at the time I write this) twice as many votes as Facebook.
That's not enough.
Since Lifehacker decided to favor Facebook and Twitter, let's send them some Google+ love in the form of MASSIVE votes for Google+:
1. Share this post with all your circles.
2. Go here and vote for your social network of choice:
(Props to )
- CGI FederalSenior Training Consultant, 2015 - present
- Wayland Baptist UniversityMA - HR Management, 2010 - 2012
- Wayland Baptist UniversityBS - Occupational Education, 2008 - 2010
- Kennesaw State UniversityFrench, 1998 - 2001
Voorhees Town Center | Farmers Market - Every Saturday - 8am-12noon
VTC Farmers Market on the Boulevard Every Saturday 8am-12noon. Rain or Shine. Visit us every Saturday where you may purchase locally grown a
ABLACK Theme GO Launcher EX - Apps on Android Market
===Brief introduction: Covers icons, wallpaper, folders interface and app drawer. Get it and have a completely new makeover of your smar