Empirically showing #scala is more productive, not. It would be good in a years time to have them come back and maintain their code.
Combining Functional and Imperative Programming for Multicore Software: An Empirical Study Evaluating Scala and Java - It will never work in theory
Recent multi-paradigm programming languages combine functional and imperative programming styles to make software development easier. Given today's proliferation of multicore processors, parallel prog...
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- Huh? That seems out of context...Sep 9, 2012
- No, as in there is a detailed threaded conversation going on here. Something that frustrated me so much about twitter.Sep 9, 2012
- Right - now if you'd mentioned the thread in the comment it would have made way more sense :) Either that or its just late.Sep 9, 2012
- Sep 10, 2012
- Do you know which one that was?Sep 10, 2012
- I'll find out, It was leant to me.Sep 10, 2012