Anyone: what is this round thing I sometimes see on the sides of cars? It's often associated with chauffeur driven cars or fleets, so I suspect it has somethinh to do with keys...
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- - possibly, yeah... though it's strange that I've never seen any flags on such cars.Jul 27, 2011
- The mysteries of modern life :)Jul 27, 2011
- They indeed are flag holders.
I saw once how they put them in place by Turkish embassy.Jul 27, 2011
- They atre flag holders for diplomatic staff cars. Flags are only placed when the vehicle is carrying someone high ranking on official visitJul 27, 2011
- I originally thought that it was a button to activate the ejector seat...Jul 27, 2011
- Jul 27, 2011