Shared publicly  - 
Anyone: what is this round thing I sometimes see on the sides of cars? It's often associated with chauffeur driven cars or fleets, so I suspect it has somethinh to do with keys...
Sjors Timmer's profile photoTammer Salem's profile photoRichard Russell's profile photoPiotr Nowakowski's profile photo
One of these days you're going to get arrested, for inquisitive actions around ambassadorial vehicles.
Sjors - I don't think so. I've seen a lot of them, none with a flag or anything else in them. Sometimes they are on commercial vehicles.

Keith - I am subtle, like a ninja.
They indeed are flag holders.
I saw once how they put them in place by Turkish embassy.
They atre flag holders for diplomatic staff cars. Flags are only placed when the vehicle is carrying someone high ranking on official visit
I originally thought that it was a button to activate the ejector seat...
Add a comment...