Mount McKinley has been officially known as Denali in Alaska since the 1970s, but the state's attempts to have the Koyukon Athabascan name adopted at the federal level have long been resisted by Ohio, birthplace of William McKinley, reports Alaska Dispatch News.
A gold prospector named the peak after McKinley in 1896, the year before the Republican became president. To prevent the name change, all Ohio lawmakers need to do is introduce a one-sentence bill in Congress every two years. ..."
- Concordia1991 - 1992
- Jean-De-Brébeuf1989 - 1990
- Séminaire de la Très-Sainte-Trinité1982 - 1989
- QuickMusic FactoryProject Manager, SoundDesigner & Sound Engineer, 2014 - present
- Studio OrangeIngénieur de Son et Réalisateur., 2013 - present
- SugarSpirit MusicA&R, Label Manager, 2009 - presentLabel Management and Distribution on line for CLH products
- CLH BAND S.E.N.C.Musicien, poète et concepteur., 2006 - present
- Sonotem StudioAssistant Sound Engineer, 2011 - 2013Sound Engineer
133 G77 Nations vow to destroy America’s New World Order
June 17, 2014. Bolivia. The American and European media are doing everything they can to black this news out. But it’s not going to stay a s
New bone-like material is lighter than water but as strong as steel
Materials shape human progress – think stone age or bronze age. The 21st century has been referred to as the molecular age, a time when scie
100 years of x-ray crystallography – video animation
Animated journey begins with the pioneering work of William and Lawrence Bragg in 1913 and ends on the surface of Mars
Friends+Me - Share Google+ to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Automatic reposts of publicly published Google+ activity to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.