It's been a while since a post has happened, so here you go. Over the last couple of months, we've celebrated Christmas in Australia, I've spent a week in hospital in Australia recovering from a minor stroke (fully recovered thanks, and on meds for the fore...
What some people would call taking a couple of steps, stumbling and falling over, we're considering a triumph. Holly has begun to take independent steps, which can only mean proper "walking" is on it's way. By proper steps, I mean she puts one foot in front...
- New Words With Friends
- Satmetrix Systems, Inc.Snr Program Manager, 2015 - present
- LivePerson, Inc.Programme Manager, 2013 - 2015
- Moxie SoftwareTechnical Project Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Fathom DesignProject Manager, 2009 - 2011
- The EconomistWeb Producer, 2007 - 2009
- AOLWeb Producer, 2001 - 2007
- WorldpopWebsite Manager, 2000 - 2000
- CANOEOnline Journalist, 1996 - 2000
Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean: how we made The Sandman
Writer Neil Gaiman and artist Dave McKean recall the reinvention of a DC character who went on to outsell Batman and Superman and reinvigora
Boy Recovers From Autism By Removing Dairy & Gluten. Strong Evidence...
Global autism rates are on the rise and many are beginning to ask questions about how they can best treat or remedy symptoms to increase qua
Fictional Science: 100 Glaring Logical Issues With Prometheus
With Ridley Scott's Prometheus arriving on Blu-Ray, we look at the top 100 logical issues with the film, from plot holes to inconsistencies.