"Teams of three solve complex programming, artificial intelligence and mathematical problems during the 24 hours of the final round. Challenge24 is one of the few contests where participants are free to choose their tools, platforms and programming languages, and problems are presented only using open file formats."
- scribeGriff StudiosOwner, 2006 - presentCurrently developing engineering and educational software. Experimenting with and learning about R, ES6 and Polymer. Also involved in several front end design and development projects.
- Texas InstrumentsMember Technical Staff, 2003 - 2006Analog and mixed signal design in deep sub-micron processes for the telecommunication industry.
- MotorolaMember Technical Staff, 1992 - 2003Designed communication ICs for the cell phone market, including power management chips for the CDMA StarTac. Designed analog front ends for the high speed interconnect market. Designed low power analog ICs, such as amplifiers and regulators, for the standard products market.
- Rochester Institute of TechnologyBSEE - Highest Honors, 1994
- University of Illinois at ChicagoMEng, 2004
Today's @NgDirective: Get Up to Speed Using Angular with Dart - scribeGr...
Although I spend most of my time working with Dart using Polymer, it's hard not to find the announcement of AngularDart a compelling reason
google client apis new release 0.4.x - Random posts about coding
The dart-gde team has updated the google client apis to '>=0.4.0'. Along with this change was an update for Google OAuth2 Client to '>=0.3.0
The ZeroBundle Bundle - The Greatest Freebie Bundle for Designers Ever -...
We have teamed up with WebDesignerDepot to offer our readers one of the greatest freebie bundles for designers ever! The bundle is called th
A Fort of Nine Towers | Qais Akbar Omar | Macmillan Macmillan ::
A Fort of Nine Towers by Qais Akbar Omar. One of the rare memoirs of Afghanistan to have been... Bonus Publisher Materials: Excerpt, Praise,
Iterables, Futures, and Future.wait() in Dart - scribeGriff Studios
Several days ago while working with Dart, I was coding up a problem that required that I iterate over a function that returns its value repr
Strongly Connected Components and the 2-SAT Problem in Dart - scribeGrif...
We develop an algorithm to compute the strongly connected components of a directed graph on large graph sizes using the iterative version of