amazon.com - The Blueprint: World's Secrets Declassified Bible - Kindle edition by Brett Salisbury, Ace" U.S. Intelligence, Captain Obvious, Mensa 12, Dr. Lawrence Cohen, Reza Khalili, William Cooper. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterScientist, 1992 - present
- UCLA Medical CenterResearch Associate 4, 1983 - 1992
- Biola UniversityAdjunct Professor, 2016 - presentInstructor for Advanced Seminar in Human Origins
Richard Deem earned his bachelor of science degree in biological sciences at the University of Southern California. He received his master of science degree in microbiology from California State University, Los Angeles, and has been working in basic science research since 1976. He has authored and co-authored a number of studies, included several areas of molecular biology and genetics, immunology, inflammatory bowel disease, natural killer cells, and infectious diseases. In addition, he has presented his work at a number of national and international scientific meetings. Mr. Deem has been working for Dr. Stephan Targan since 1983 and is employed as a Researcher/Specialist in the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is currently collaborating with Dr. Rivkah Gonsky on the role of T-cells in inflammatory bowel disease, specifically on transactivating nuclear factors involved in activation pathways of lamina propria (gut-associated) T-cells.
- California State University, Los AngelesMedical Microbiology, 1976 - 1979
- University of Southern CaliforniaBiological Sciences, 1972 - 1976