- School of Visual ArtsStudent Worker, 2012 - present
- Victoria University of WellingtonResearch Assistant, 2011 - 2012
- Victoria University of WellingtonTutor, 2012 - 2012
- School of Visual ArtsMaster of Fine Arts, 2012 - present
- Lindisfarne College2004 - 2008
- Victoria University of WellingtonBachelor of Design Inovation, 2009 - 2011
Protest in style with a toolbelt designed for superheroes
With protests erupting in countries across the world, student designers Damon Ahola and Richard Clarkson from the School of Visual Arts were
Best CAM Solutions for CNC Machining 2.5 axis machine , 3 axis, 4 axis, ...
Wire EDM machining software, feature recognition, mill turn, turning software, lathe software and cnc software.
Richard Clarkson’s Cloud, a Thunder and Lightning Visualizer
Cloud consists of an Arduino, Wave Shield, LEDs, & speakers hidden inside a simulated cloud. Acting as both a semi-immersive lightning exper
Richard Clarkson's Cloud lamp: thunder, lightning, Arduino
Allan Chochinov of the new MFA Products of Design, alerted me to the work of one of his students, Richard Clarkson. It's called The Cloud. T
The Cloud: An Atmospheric Nightlight+Speaker by Richard Clarkson - Core77
Industrial Design content and community site - articles, discussions, interviews and resources.
Footfalls and Heartbeats Smart First Aid Kit Concept To Improve Healthca...
Smart First Aid Kit has been designed to allow and encourage patients (critical to everyday patients) to become e-patients. Using Smart Firs