In Romania. Met so many delightful people – and heard one of the most outrageous business pitches ever! Then off to Barcelona tonight on behalf of the Global Drugs Commission to move the war on drugs debate forwards...
89 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- You shoould come to Lithuania :)May 10, 2012
- I have plus you everything, GOOGLE jealous to you because you have 300 than 1. Nice to receive a tips from you.....May 10, 2012
- Hello Sir Richard!
I've been fortunate enough to be in the audience yesterday in Bucharest. A bit short though, and too many local VIPs for my taste. I really wanted to ask you, but I never got the chance, not even at the Hilton lunch, will you please bring Virgin to Romania?, and a personal one...what's your favourite band?May 10, 2012
- I think you changed clothes im my Alcatraz office a long time ago..you said what an unusual book assortment"regarding my bookself Yes..and thank you for picking up after yourself...! :)}}May 10, 2012
- I had the pleasure to experience the 1.2 million autobiography pitch first hand during our drive to the airport!!! It has definitely been the most outrageous pitch I ever heard as an angel Investor!!! I guess hope dies last...May 13, 2012
- Note to self, RTFA. Quote from OP:
> He was 22-years-old and had written his autobiography already. He has printed 100 copies of the book and wanted to sell the copies to 100 entrepreneurs around the world. He was planning to charge $1.2 million per copy!May 14, 2012