Every couple gay or straight deserves the right to marry. I'm Out4Marriage, are you? #out4marriage
339 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 223 previous comments
- Good point - aberrant behavior can refer to abnormal behavior, deviant behavior etc.
Normal: is normally perceived as majority or 50%+ e.g. 1.22 billion smoked in 2000 (according to Wikipedia) but it was a lot more in the 60's/70's - did it make smoking more healthy and/or better in any way?
Deviant: some might find this word offensive in itself however it unfortunately indicates our human nature. We struggle to do good all the time and to be the best we can be. How do we know what the standard is - by looking at the design and guidelines our Creator God laid down - they are very simple but we don't always want or feel like living it out even though it results in the most healthy lifestyles and relationships.
Just hope that we don't have to repeat history again and again to learn the same lesson. This is not the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time that this lifestyle is being advocated for and later practiced by "majority" in the recent 4000+ year history of the Earth - the basics however remain: a man and woman were made to fulfill different roles in the family.
I have sympathy for those that struggle with this just as I have sympathy for those who struggle with overeating, lust, cheating, gossip, lying, stealing, laziness, pride and the long list goes on - WHY? because all of us including me struggle with a bunch of that - luckily not all of it normally occurs at once but it is the good and evil wolves inside of us that battle - which one survives depends on which one we feed....May 28, 2012
- Where I have problems with homosexuality, is there decision to adopt children. When a person choose to become a homosexual they chose not to have children deliberately, so why adopt?May 28, 2012
- Everything is a choiceJun 9, 2012
- Hello MR RICHARD...Jun 14, 2012
- After 40 is a good choiceJul 6, 2012
- Marriage was once about procreation, now it is about government benefits, figures Richard would be all for it..Sep 7, 2013