Is there anything which should be forbidden between consenting adults behind closed doors? Let people do what they want.
281 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 134 previous comments
- Wow. : / so many reasons why NOT to close the door!Jun 11, 2012
- yes a lack of loveJun 13, 2012
- We need to think seriously about using the legal system to make adult behavior ILLEGAL. Just because I can't think of anything that should be made illegal for me doesn't mean I can say the same for everyone.Jun 15, 2012
- there is something consenting adults shouldn't be allowed to do behind closed doors and that is to beat the crap out of their kids, or each other for that matter.Jun 16, 2012
- Peter, I don't think your comment is about consenting adults.
1. A child is not an adult.
2. A person is probably not consenting to violence.Jun 17, 2012
- No. I agree some things were just meant to be.Jul 4, 2012