My son Sam says young people should start #OccupyWorldStreet. It is movements like this that will save Antarctica. The science to tackle climate change is clear. Government policies must catch up with the science.
115 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 72 previous comments
- Finally we see your data sources. After posting that Forbes article I would say we now see where you get your data. Case closed for me. Understanding of what goes into good science??? and you post this. Remember you need to post the Washington Post article as well.Feb 9, 2012
- Both sides are playing the publicity game, so it's hard to find out which (if any) players are looking at the situation objectively.Feb 9, 2012
- Its a suggestion to all people in position to have an award for any country / organization / people who take care of the environment around them on international basis, that way we can create a macro structure with many micro environment saving initiatives.
I might sound too little too late but might help in the long run.
Save Save Save the Environment around and make this world a happy place to live in for one and all.Feb 9, 2012
- I would say, target irrational poeple in denial like Steve King Iowa(http://www.blogforiowa.com/) and get them out of any position of power..Feb 10, 2012
- You are right!Feb 11, 2012
- Like father like sonFeb 15, 2012