In fact I I still have clients using VB apps I written a decade ago.
While I don't use any .net tools myself on a regular basis these days, preferring more cross platform, open options (#python FTW!) , I can look back on VB fondly.
- This page is located at RBLevin.org and RichLevin.org.
- You can read and/or subscribe to my blog posts at http://goo.gl/6iZ2s.
- This is the personal Google+ account of Rich Levin. The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employer, clients, friends, family, or dogs.
- By day I am the AVP of Content Marketing for McKesson Health Solutions. By night I am a Dad, lead dog (I have four, plus a cat), software developer, and tech blogger. I've produced the PC TALK RADIO interviews since 1994. Previously I was an award-winning tech journalist and editor with InformationWeek, CBS Radio, McGraw-Hill, Penguin, and NAPCO. I've written several top-selling computer books, including the Computer Virus Handbook and the KISS Guides to Windows. I've served as a media consultant to and executive writer for IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Sun Microsystems, Compuware, CA Technologies, Unisys, and other global tech giants. I'm past President of the Marc Foundation, and a former Democratic Committeeman for the Area 4 Montgomery Country Democratic Committee.
- Call me anytime at 484-552-4084 (mobile) or 484-552-4088 (Skype) or hit RBLevin on Skype.
- Old Dog New Tricks U.present
- School of Hard Knocks
- University of the Public Library
- Google U.
- Dale Carnegie
- Claude Hopkins U.
- David Ogilvy Seminary
- McKesson CorporationAVP of Content Marketing, present
484-552-4084, 484-552-4088 (Skype)
SEE HOME INFO
Video: 45 years ago today The Beatles gave their final live performance ...
On January 30th, 1969, The Beatles played a lunchtime concert on the roof of the Apple building at 3 Savile Row in London. It would end up b
Hit the road with President Obama in the first-ever Presidential Hangout...
Next Tuesday, at 9pm EST, President Obama will deliver his annual State of the Union address to Congress. Later that week, you'll have the c
Dyson’s Latest Vacuums Ditch Not Only The Bag But Also The Filter Mainte...
I hate vacuuming but I actually like using my Dyson, and the UK company has a few new models it's unveiling today. For the U.S. market, ther
Putting Your Phone in This Pouch Supposedly Makes You Untrackable | Gadg...
The Scottevest Blackout Pocket is like a Faraday cage for your phone, giving you instant privacy in this always-connected world.
Federal Websites: 'Sorry, We're Closed' -- InformationWeek
Government shutdown has plunged many federal websites into darkness, leaving visitors without information and skeleton operations vulnerable
Big-hitter investors want Gates out as Microsoft chairman
A trio of the top 20 investors in Microsoft, anxious about the selection of the company's next CEO, have asked the board to push Bill Gates
IBM Vows To Spend $1 Billion To Promote An Operating System That Compete...
For the second time, IBM will pour $1 billion into Linux.
Marissa Mayer: Yahoo Now Has 800M Active Users in Sign of Resurgence
SAN FRANCISCO -- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer said Wednesday that the company has surpassed 800 million monthly active users worldwide, in anothe
The Future Of Mobile Development: HTML5 Vs. Native Apps [SLIDE DECK]
Will mobile Web apps ever go mainstream?