- CosmeticSurg.netMedical Director, 2007 - presentPlastic Surgery practice and Medical Director, AAAASF accredited out patient surgery center, Cosmetic Surgery Facility , LLC.
- Dr. Ricardo L Rodriguez, MDPlastic Surgeon, 1994 - presentPlastic Surgeon specializing in Mommy Makeover, Body Lift, Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift, Breast Lift with Implants, and Fat Transfer.
1300 Bellona Avenue, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21093
- Butt Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Butt Lift
- B-more Butt Lift
- Yale UniversityPlastic Surgery Residency, 1986 - 1988Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to include breast reconstruction, burns, wound care, and cosmetic surgery.
- Tulane University School of MedicineGeneral Surgery Residency, 1981 - 1985General Surgery Residency
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonMedical School, 1976 - 1980
- Colgate UniversityFrench Literature, 1972 - 1976
- Royal MarsdenHead and Neck Reconstruction Fellowship, 1985 - 1986London, England
- CosmeticSurg (current)
- Dr. Rodriguez on RealSelf.com (current)
- YouTube (current)
- CosmeticSurg Blog (current)
- Ricardo L Rodriguez on Healthtap (current)
- Ricardo L Rodriguez on Pinterest (current)
- Ricardo L Rodriguez on LinkedIn (current)
- Twitter (current)
- YouTube (current)
- Dr Ricardo L Rodriguez MD on G+ (current)
- DoctorBase (current)
It will be a big deal and the short version is that the power of big data democratizes and empowers medicine. As a surgeon I am very excited about it and I will wear it, recommend it to my patients, and provide it to the recent post-operative patients.
#bigdata #iwatch #aapl #mhealth
This post is about Neural interface devices. In 1990 when I was interviewing for a job at Stanford I met Dr. Rosen who at the time was looking at inter phasing nerve endings with computer chips. To make a long story short, there are many technical and biological obstacles, and I never thought I would see it in my lifetime. Yet here it is.
This one is unusual in that it is a forensic analysis of medical events and documentation revolving around President Kennedy's assassination.
It is very interesting because it has interviews with some of the Physicians who attended to the President at the time.
Although it is a truism to note that medical care has advanced greatly in the ensuing years, what is not readily appreciated are the changes in documentation since. Documentation has made a quantum leap advance since that tragedy. Had the present quality of documentation been available at the time, the sheer abundance and quality of documented evidence would have spared the nation of years of speculation, anguish, and conspiracy theories.
It is a great article and we owe it perhaps to the fact that the editor of our journal practices in Dallas.
#plasticsurgery #plasticandreconstructivesurgery #journaloftheamericansocietyofplasticsurgeons #presidentkennedyassassination
It is so good I am printing a bunch of copies and handing them out to my patients. Most strikingly, it also causes a central pattern of fat deposition. Central fat deposition is more damaging because central fat deposition has a more inflammatory pattern, which increases risk of heart disease, arthritis, etc.
#smokingandwrinkles #smokingandplasticsurgery #smokingandfacelift
Patient compliance is a top priority for us and we deploy a lot of resources to ensure patients not only comply, but understand why it is important.
#plasticsurgery #information #preoperative #postoperative
#IWatch #biometrics #bioengineering #bigdata #healthcare
This is the arrival of Big Data in Medicine and the implications are GIGANTIC.
Vital signs such as heart rate, respirations, even skin moisture levels will be correlated to activity levels, sleep data, etc. That in itself is huge.
The exponential gain will be as the trend lines get tied to disease states, cohorts (families, nationalities, roommates, etc.), and medical histories.
Even the FDA is involved.
#bigdata #bigdataanalytics #biometrics
#journaloftheamericansocietyofplasticsurgeons #breastaugmentation #breastaugmentationsurgery #doublebubble
#plasticsurgery #plasticandreconstructivesurgery #journaloftheamericansocietyofplasticsurgeons
Spike in Patients Starting Off New Year with Plastic Surgery | TIME.com
It's well known that gym membership signups spike on January 1. But there are other ways to kick off the new year with a new look. Cosmetic
WTF Is Calico, And Why Does Google Think Its Mysterious New Company Can ...
The sad truth is that, if everyone on the Forbes 400 list simultaneously (and tragically) got Cancer, or Parkinsons (or any given disease fo