I have a computer science bachelor degree. I’m a very seasoned Network engineer, focusing mainly in Cisco networking: Currently I work on site a Disney’s Data Center. I have 16+ years working with routers and switches, 10+ years working with wireless, 4+ years working with Cisco ASAs, 2 Years working with Juniper Firewalls & Switches. 2 years managing and troubleshooting F5s. I have mid-level knowledge in managing operating systems like windows, linux and Android. One of my main goals as a professional is to identify the company’s needs, as well as, prioritizing those needs and implementing them. I am a very resourceful person and if I don’t know how to do something I look for information and analyze how to approach a solution. I consider myself as a team player, I like to work with people and share and exchange knowledge. I am very accustomed to work in a change control environment. I have worked with companies ISO 20000 Certified. I have ITIL V3 Certification.
Non-IT Areas of Expertise
Leadership ♦ Public Relations ♦ Identifying client’s current and future needs ♦ Resourceful ♦ Managing ♦ Well spoken ♦ Polite ♦ Negotiation ♦ Diplomatic ♦ Driven ♦ Passionate for my job
- LANGUAGES: I speak, read and write English and Spanish at the same level.
- Certifications: CCNA, Working on CCNP, Juniper and F5
- HIGH EMPHASIS IN DETAIL: I put a lot of effort into detail, I like to get things right the first time. The customer / users expect the best of the solutions I provide.
- PASSIONATE FOR TECHNOLOGY: I love technology and I’m always looking for new gadgets, devices and software so I can make the company and myself more efficient and effective.
- TEAM WORK: I like to work in a team. As a team everybody’s feedback and cooperation helps come up with better solutions / proposals and avoid overlooking important items.
- GOAL ORIENTED. I set my mind to accomplish the goals established by the company and the IT Department, as well as personal goals.
- INNOVATOR. I look for new and creative ways to solve or do the things that I and the company need.
- INNITIATIVE: If I see something that needs to be taken care of, I first find out who is responsible and then check with my superior if it’s ok to go ahead.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: I analyze problems with patience and objectivity. Whenever I have a problem I have great ability to find resources or tools to solve it.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: My main interest is to offer a polite, efficient and effective service to our internal customers.
- HIGH ANALYTIC SKILLS. I’m very good at analyzing situations so I can come up with solutions.
- OBSERVATOR: I like to observe my surroundings and also people’s behavior in different situations. I pay a lot of attention on the different processes that a company has so I can identify what can be improved.
- LEADERSHIP: For me, it is very important to guide my team members to accomplish the objectives established, as well as to create a harmonious and proficient environment.
- SELF IMPROVEMENT and CHALLENGES I’m constantly improving myself as a person and as a professional. I also enjoy tackling challenging IT solutions.
- LEARNING NEW TECHNOLOGIES: I have a great ability to learn very quickly new technologies, as well as finding ways to implement them.
- I like to RESEARCH and FIND OUT NEW TECHNOLOGIES to identify new applications that can be used in the company.
- HIGHLY RESOURCEFUL: I have great ability in finding information or resources.
- COMMITED and DRIVEN with the customers and my job, my people and team members. I have the drive to get things done, as quickly and efficiently as possible,
- ORGANIZED I keep a record and administration of my daily activities, as well as future ones.
- XeroxSr. Network Engineer, 2010 - present
Acatravel Hospedaje económico en Acapulco, Huatulco, Nuevo Vallarta y Ve...
Acatravel, hospedaje económico en Acapulco, Huatulco, Vallarta y Veracruz
How to use Picasa-web-albums with your Google+ Page's photos
Hints and tips for using Blogger, Google's free tool for creating blogs, blogsites and websites.
Trying to become an Expert - My Ongoing CCIE DC/CCDE Journey
Most of Network Engineers are well aware about benefits of using Route Summarization. It's one of those tools which plays an important role
Friends+Me - Share Google+ to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Automatic reposts of publicly published Google+ activity to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.