It’s a huge undertaking, and I am delighted to announce that the life sciences team is now ready to graduate from our X lab and become a standalone Alphabet company, with Andy Conrad as CEO. While the reporting structure will be different, their goal remains the same. They’ll continue to work with other life sciences companies to move new technologies from early stage R&D to clinical testing—and, hopefully—transform the way we detect, prevent, and manage disease.
The team is relatively new but very diverse including software engineers, oncologists, and optics experts. This is the type of company we hope will thrive as part of Alphabet and I can’t wait to see what they do next.
A waterfall is an area of a river or stream where the water flows over a steep vertical drop, often landing in a plunge pool below.
#waterfall #waterfalls #waterfallphotography #waterfallphotos #river #water #bridge #woodenbridge #woodbridge #turkey #turkeytravel #turkeyvisa #istanbul #istanbultour #istanbultours #istanbuldüğünfotoğrafçısı #istanbulunyarını #nature #ottoman #ottomanempire #ottomans #sultan #creek #gorge #cascade #cascades #turkeynature #turkeyphotos #sizir #sivas #sivasligamze #sivasbirlik #sizirwaterfalls
- XeroxSr. Network Engineer, 2010 - present
I have a computer science bachelor degree. I’m a very seasoned Network engineer, focusing mainly in Cisco networking: Currently I work on site a Disney’s Data Center. I have 16+ years working with routers and switches, 10+ years working with wireless, 4+ years working with Cisco ASAs, 2 Years working with Juniper Firewalls & Switches. 2 years managing and troubleshooting F5s. I have mid-level knowledge in managing operating systems like windows, linux and Android. One of my main goals as a professional is to identify the company’s needs, as well as, prioritizing those needs and implementing them. I am a very resourceful person and if I don’t know how to do something I look for information and analyze how to approach a solution. I consider myself as a team player, I like to work with people and share and exchange knowledge. I am very accustomed to work in a change control environment. I have worked with companies ISO 20000 Certified. I have ITIL V3 Certification.
Non-IT Areas of Expertise
Leadership ♦ Public Relations ♦ Identifying client’s current and future needs ♦ Resourceful ♦ Managing ♦ Well spoken ♦ Polite ♦ Negotiation ♦ Diplomatic ♦ Driven ♦ Passionate for my job
- LANGUAGES: I speak, read and write English and Spanish at the same level.
- Certifications: CCNA, Working on CCNP, Juniper and F5
- HIGH EMPHASIS IN DETAIL: I put a lot of effort into detail, I like to get things right the first time. The customer / users expect the best of the solutions I provide.
- PASSIONATE FOR TECHNOLOGY: I love technology and I’m always looking for new gadgets, devices and software so I can make the company and myself more efficient and effective.
- TEAM WORK: I like to work in a team. As a team everybody’s feedback and cooperation helps come up with better solutions / proposals and avoid overlooking important items.
- GOAL ORIENTED. I set my mind to accomplish the goals established by the company and the IT Department, as well as personal goals.
- INNOVATOR. I look for new and creative ways to solve or do the things that I and the company need.
- INNITIATIVE: If I see something that needs to be taken care of, I first find out who is responsible and then check with my superior if it’s ok to go ahead.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: I analyze problems with patience and objectivity. Whenever I have a problem I have great ability to find resources or tools to solve it.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: My main interest is to offer a polite, efficient and effective service to our internal customers.
- HIGH ANALYTIC SKILLS. I’m very good at analyzing situations so I can come up with solutions.
- OBSERVATOR: I like to observe my surroundings and also people’s behavior in different situations. I pay a lot of attention on the different processes that a company has so I can identify what can be improved.
- LEADERSHIP: For me, it is very important to guide my team members to accomplish the objectives established, as well as to create a harmonious and proficient environment.
- SELF IMPROVEMENT and CHALLENGES I’m constantly improving myself as a person and as a professional. I also enjoy tackling challenging IT solutions.
- LEARNING NEW TECHNOLOGIES: I have a great ability to learn very quickly new technologies, as well as finding ways to implement them.
- I like to RESEARCH and FIND OUT NEW TECHNOLOGIES to identify new applications that can be used in the company.
- HIGHLY RESOURCEFUL: I have great ability in finding information or resources.
- COMMITED and DRIVEN with the customers and my job, my people and team members. I have the drive to get things done, as quickly and efficiently as possible,
- ORGANIZED I keep a record and administration of my daily activities, as well as future ones.
Acatravel Hospedaje económico en Acapulco, Huatulco, Nuevo Vallarta y Ve...
Acatravel, hospedaje económico en Acapulco, Huatulco, Vallarta y Veracruz
How to use Picasa-web-albums with your Google+ Page's photos
Hints and tips for using Blogger, Google's free tool for creating blogs, blogsites and websites.
Trying to become an Expert - My Ongoing CCIE DC/CCDE Journey
Most of Network Engineers are well aware about benefits of using Route Summarization. It's one of those tools which plays an important role
Friends+Me - Share Google+ to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Automatic reposts of publicly published Google+ activity to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.