My #teamelite circles have a Chipmunks theme this time, so they are named Alvin, Simon and Theodore and of course my Elite Inner Circle.
You may not have been included in my #teamelite circles this week. This is because I start compiling the next circles 5 days after publishing. I send a circle notification, a picture notification, and I plus mention everyone in the circle, which gives everyone three chances to know they are included. If you want to make sure you don't miss my circle posts, you should create a circle called "Notify Me", add me to it, and set notifications to "On". In any case, don't worry - you can get into next week's circles by sharing this one
* #teamelite members - see nearer the end for instructions for the next stage! #eliteinnercircle *
I have had so many great #teamelite engagers that I need three whole circles - why are they #teamelite engagers, as opposed to normal engagers? These are the ones who have shared my shared circles - you have close to 1,400 circle sharers here for you to add across these three circles. You should add people in these circles, because they are active engagers and will brighten up your Google Plus experience. I'm not sure you could handle all that Google Plus engagement, so think twice before you do so!
My #teamelite circles are extensively shared by the top circle sharers on Google Plus, so naturally, membership of #teamelite is very exclusive and there is a lot of demand to get in.
To get in, and to ensure you stay in #teamelite you need to do the following:
1. Add me to your circles, if you haven't done so already
2. +1 this circle
3. Publicly share this circle to public, your circles and extended circles. DO NOT DELETE THIS SHARE OR YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM NEXT WEEK'S #teamelite OR POSSIBLY BLACKLISTED FROM #teamelite FOR GOOD
4. If possible, leave a comment on this circle so I know you have done the three steps above (I say "if possible" as my circle comments more often than not hit the 500 comment limit).
5. So I can easily find your share, always publicly share my original shared circle. You'll know if you're sharing the original one because you won't see "Jason Levy originally shared" above here. If you do see it, click on "originally shared" and it will bring you to this post.
6. You need to share within 5 days of when the circle was published, as I publish my #teamelite circles weekly, and they take me a day or so to curate. Otherwise it may be two weeks before I pick up your share and you get added to the circle again. This is especially true for my #eliteinnercircle . Therefore, for the best results if the circle is more than a week old, you should share my latest #teamelite and #eliteinnercircle circles, which you can find on my profile page at: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts
BE THE BEST OF THE BEST:
To get into my #eliteinnercircle you need to share my Alvin, Simon and Theodore #teamelite circles, as well as my current #eliteinnercircle circle. You can find them all here:
Elite Inner Circle: https://plus.google.com/112133840926710963547/posts/RBGE7tNDE7S
ALVIN Team Elite Engager:
SIMON Team Elite Engager:
THEODORE Team Elite Engager:
#circleshare #circlesharing #sharedcircles #sharedpubliccircles #publiccircle #teamelitecircle #teameliteengagerscircle #dontconfusethecircles
I don't wish to offend anyone on the internet, so if you would like to be removed from my shared circles, please send me a private message and I won't share your profile in the future. The only way being shared will affect you is that you will get notifications that people have added you. You are under no obligation to add them back to your circles. If you don't add them back, they will most likely remove you from their circles after some time.
Many people are hesitant to deal with their hearing loss, because they feel that hearing aids are bulky and unsightly. However, for several years we have been able to offer "invisible in the canal", or "iic" hearing aids, and our selected manufacturers continue to strive to make them smaller and smaller. These iic hearing aids are smaller than the previously available "completely in the canal" or "CIC" models. At London Hearing Aids, we offer the finest selection of Invisible Hearing Aids from Oticon, Starkey, Phonak, Unitron, Siemens and ReSound, namely the Oticon iic, Starkey Soundlens, Phonak nano, Unitron micro, Siemens iMini and ReSound Verso iic. You can find out more about them here: http://www.londonhearingaids.co.uk/Invisible/invisible-hearing-aids-call-0203-397-9787-nano-iic-micro-soundlens.html
- FAPVP, 2012 - present
- APDSIConselour, 2012 - present
- MBUintelligenceBusiness Strategy, present
Unclouded App Lets You See What’s Eating Up Your Cloud Storage | TechCrunch
Back when the PC was king, a number of software programs were available that would let you analyze your hard drive utilization, allowing you
Google Plus: 5 Point Framework for Organizing Plus Circles plus 1 | Nat...
Nate Riggs: Learn how to organize your Google Plus circles to save you time and effort, so that you can interact more with your Google Plus
SOPA e PIPA • O que é Protect IP Act Breaks the Internet [legendado]
19/01/2012 05h20 - Atualizado em 19/01/2012 05h36 O que é SOPA e o que pode mudar? Veja o vídeo explicando o SOPA, com legenda em português:
Google Celebrates Freddie Mercury’s 65th Birthday With Google Logo
Today on most Google properties you will see a special logo, video logo, for Freddie Mercury’s 65th birthday. Freddie Mercury is most well k
LeWeb 2011 Kevin Rose, Co-Founder & CEO, Milk with Leo Laporte and S...
LeWeb 2011 Kevin Rose, Co-Founder & CEO, Milk with Leo Laporte and Sarah Lane shared what it was like to move from various roles to beco
Three Key Things Google Is Doing While We Focus on Google+ | Digital - A...
The Google+ launch overshadowed three recent smaller announcements that are arguably far more significant. Let's take a deeper look at each.
Apdsi redes sociais e empresas - luis vidigal - maio 2012
Conferência da APDSI sobre INTERNET, NEGÓCIO E REDES SOCIAIS, no dia 24 de Maio de 2012 no ISEGI em Lisboa